Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn: Massachusetts Residents!!! (others welcome too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn: Massachusetts Residents!!! (others welcome too)

Alright ya'll. A friend of mine went to fleet to pick up his new cruiser (Ford Fusion) and he managed to get a pick of one of the new marked cruisers being used by the beloved Massachusetts State Police:

i don't know about you, but i dont ever want to see this thing in my rear-view. As you can imagine, it's got the FULL law enforcement package, which means......SH!T GOT BALLZ
    From what i understand, it doesn't handle as well as the crown vic on the slaloms, but once it gets on the straight away....
    evasive advice.....off-ramps are your only hope, take them sh!ts hard and fast....
    Last edited by PHENOM; 08-09-2006, 06:12 PM.
    Bean Town Crew Member #3
    Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
    "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

i was readin in sport compact car about the cops usin that thing 4 a new cruiser. just beware:

400whp. so unless u got an h22 wit a butt load of mods or u can duck a dodge thru traffic like ur on rails. dont try and take this thing on.

i hope they dont wise up and get a skyline for a cop car. lmao

Comment

thats good to know cause i live right next to mass

Comment

richland county cops have magnums...

SOLD!

Comment

Yup magnums are showing up everywhere we got a shit load here in Oklahoma City too now along with 2 busa bike's.... Maybe the government was watching the f&f movies and figure us little honda can whoop there a$$es haha so they gotta play catch up.

Comment

Wooo I'd better be on the look out for them. Watch New Hampshire will be up next....

It's a total nightmare to visualize a brown/tan and dark green color on a Magnum though.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Lee, NH (town next to me) just got one about 2 months ago. It's quite funny b/c Lee doesn't need a car like that, they'd need a more agile car b/c Lee is 425 miles of mostly windy country backroads.

Let the taxpayers pay I guess!!!

Comment

we have one of those aruond here, except its unbandged and pimped out. they are fast as hell tho.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  It's a total nightmare to visualize a brown/tan and dark green color on a Magnum though.
                  Eew on that image, a poo colored cop car. Haha, a Super Troopers Magnum/Charger.(Every time I see an NH statie I think of Super Troopers, even though they're in Vermont).
                  Last edited by TekSi; 08-09-2006, 09:29 PM.

Comment

shoot. i was frekaed out when they stated usin the new Impalas. lol. then when they had the unmarked cars.

now this. bastards. too bad they corner like a wilderbeast. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by PHENOM
                      Alright ya'll. A friend of mine went to fleet to pick up his new cruiser (Ford Fusion) and he managed to get a pick of one of the new marked cruisers being used by the beloved Massachusetts State Police:

i don't know about you, but i dont ever want to see this thing in my rear-view. As you can imagine, it's got the FULL law enforcement package, which means......SH!T GOT BALLZ
                      From what i understand, it doesn't handle as well as the crown vic on the slaloms, but once it gets on the straight away....
                      evasive advice.....off-ramps are your only hope, take them sh!ts hard and fast....

i feel bad for all you taxpayers in MASS all your money is going to go towards gas for that domestic pig!

Comment

Working...
                      X