A bat was just flying through my house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bat was just flying through my house!

I was on the computer, on cb7tuner (where else would I be?!) just doing some PM'ing and checking some threads. Out of the corner of my eye, I see this thing flying right above me very quickly. I look up and it's a bat!!!

Have not the slightest clue how it got inside!!! It didn't chew through a screen and all doors were closed I grabbed a net and carefully brought it back outside and let it go though.

It's pretty neat how quiet they are when they fly, I'd chase after it, and it wouldn't make a sound.

A neat experience if you ask me

Dan

damn he was spyin on you like oh shit hes on cb7tuner . Yeah i head about that place and when he saw you he was like oh shit time to flee lol and got nabbed

Comment

LOL!! dude, sorry for the offtopicnes, but as i was reading your post, a fucking bird ran into my window!!! hahaahahahahahh!!! windex does work!!!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        LOL!! dude, sorry for the offtopicnes, but as i was reading your post, a fucking bird ran into my window!!! hahaahahahahahh!!! windex does work!!!!
        AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

ROFL!!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            LOL, that is hilarious, can't stop laughing @ that!!! Awesome

Comment

Shoulda snapped a pic

Comment

Working...
              X