Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pointless money spent just to be different...550 that coulda paid off quite a bit of my stuff I owe. And yea most of them were ricers as mentioned as you go on. Ignore the hate who in the right mind would spend that much on lug nuts when you can prob do the same yourself just as kurobei said. Fuck ill buy some purple spray paint and spray some OEM lugs and sell them for 400.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

maybe he said the lugnuts are from jdm and he just said fuck that im gonna cop me some of them lugs

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        yeah if i ever see that car im jacking those lugnuts. he can keep the rims..

That would be funny as hell. He walks out and dont notice anything about his car, then he pulls out and his wheels just fall off.
        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've decided that because of shit like this I'm completely done with Hondas all together. I mean the shit is just silly now. Several hundred dollars for headlights, $500 + for lug nuts, ridiculously priced grills, wheels, tires, you name it.

I've come to find european cars are far superior. Much nicer, not as common, and not every 17yr old on the road has molested one.
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i just try to stay away from anything under 2.2 liters... except s2k i think
            ]

Comment

thats about as bad as paying upwards of $300 for a lip,grill or a flushmount.
              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                Amen.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

$600 for lugnuts..he's gotta be dealing
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                    true. and least those lugnuts were new, unlike buying used lips, grills, flushmounts, etc.
                    more power to him for being able to spend whatever amount of money on whatever he wants.
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Spooooooooon

Kinna reminds me of the Chargespeed grille, Mugen/Spoon valve covers. Some would get it and some won't. Just cause someone wouldn't get it doesn't mean its a bad purchase. He likes it then more power to him.

Those lug nuts are indeed costly compared to whats avaliable.

Comment

dude its a total waste of money.

maybe if it was an amg

i would understand

but its still a honda, and thats what makes it retarded
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                          I've decided that because of shit like this I'm completely done with Hondas all together. I mean the shit is just silly now. Several hundred dollars for headlights, $500 + for lug nuts, ridiculously priced grills, wheels, tires, you name it.

I've come to find european cars are far superior. Much nicer, not as common, and not every 17yr old on the road has molested one.
                          good luck with that maintanece meng
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i like how some make fun of $600 lugnuts

yet youll spend a grip on a jdm grill or a grip on a climate contyrol or abumper pole..or a fuckin sticker..sigh..it works both ways...the mustang forums are laughin at us to

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                              i like how some make fun of $600 lugnuts

yet youll spend a grip on a jdm grill or a grip on a climate contyrol or abumper pole..or a fuckin sticker..sigh..it works both ways...the mustang forums are laughin at us to
                              my friend has the same lug nuts on his s2k he said when ever he takes to the track they will barely turn loose.
                              GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

I think they are sick
                                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Working...
                                X