Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorcoAccord
    replied
    Is it bad I want to hurt this guy. I don't like dishonest people. He said he would ship my spoiler and never did to my knowledge, he wont return IM emails or even the message I levee on his myspace. I really would like my part i sent him my spoiler back or cash. Yes I know I made the mistake of trusting him and I hold no one else responsible for my action but I really am pissed that he dicke* me over. I know I am not the only one, I really am getting to the point I hope something bad happens to him, Nothing lift threating but just bad. If he would drop me a line and say what he is lagging on so much that would be cool, but as of now nothing, he hast said shi* to me. I am not trying to be a dic* or anything I just want to know whats going on.(hopefully I don't get a ban for this). Anyways I hope I am the only person who has this joy to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• 90exaccord
    replied
    carbnon fiber gas door just got it back like two days ago
    nice n cleeeeen
    fast and secure shipping
    i vouch for this guy man
    fast ass shipping

Leave a comment:

• head4life
    replied
    cool dude

shipped asap

Very good seller

Leave a comment:

• patastinky
    replied
    Trust worth and honest.

I needed a 93 dizzy stat. Homeboy shipped it next day and was cool with receiving payment later..

Leave a comment:

• 90cb7beast
    replied
    good guy and great seller

Leave a comment:

• 92accordexpower
    replied
    water temp gauge, received today, excellent condition, fast shipping, good seller.

Leave a comment:

• jdm4doorcb7
    started a topic my vouch thread

my vouch thread

anyone i have sold stuff do or traded please post vouchs or anything thanks
Working...
X