No announcement yet.

best place to donate/sell old car parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill take some lol, do u want to give it away or just go on ebay and sell it there for some extra cash.

Comment

ill take it just pm me
      Head light service and grill service avable PM me for info for head lights most year and make. i now do valve covers

(\__/)
      (O.o )
      (> < )

Comment

well you can donate the stuff the the Frazzums fund.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
        ----
        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

bring it to washington dude, I'll take it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hey man, I'm interested in the shifter head you have listed there if it's still available and in good condition......
            1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

i didn't realize you had a passenger side mirror.

if you still have it i wouldn't taking it off your hands so long as everything is in good order, no cracked mirror or cracks in in the plastic.

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing, I know I'll always have random parts around! There was a local shop and one of the employees told me about a place that buys Honda parts, but it was so long ago, I'll have to go back and ask them!

Comment

yea, i feel the same, i have a bunch of extra honda parts lying around just collecting dust. However, i'm too lazy to put em' on ebay or really ship em', so a place to donate would be awesome.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Give them to the "MadSpleen85 IS POOR AS FUCK FUND.." I will take them and I am local of course. Later

Comment

When I got sick of it all I just put an ad on Craigslist. Not more than 2 hours later a dude said he'd come by the next morning. Sure enough, he came and took it all. Nice and easy.

Obviously I was giving it all away.

Comment

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Craigslist FTW.

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You wouldnt happen to have any lights would you, For the front end. Any will do, i know you have a 92-93. But i dont care. LMK what you have!

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                          X