Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Honda is back on the road sooner than planned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Honda is back on the road sooner than planned.

Yep, the Toyota blew the intake manifold gasket again. Second time in 2 months... Frustrating, I don't know why either. So I'm going to fix it, then sell my truck.

So the CB will be on the road tomorrow afternoon when I get out of school because my mom will have to call and put the insurance on it for me.

lol ok.

Yeah my pickup sucks. Ive been driving with the exhaust shot right after the manifold. and its so fucking loud. I just got a new exhaust but they fucked it up and it bew apart and they want me to pay 160 to fix it. Yeah, im not sinking anymore $ into it

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
      lol ok.

Yeah my pickup sucks. Ive been driving with the exhaust shot right after the manifold. and its so fucking loud. I just got a new exhaust but they fucked it up and it bew apart and they want me to pay 160 to fix it. Yeah, im not sinking anymore $ into it

yea, my trucks running a cherry bomb, no resonator or muffler dumping out right under the cab, i know what its like lol

Comment

lol my truck is also running dual cherry bombs

fucking loud as hell

my neighbors hate me

Comment

Nice Rob, good deal

Comment

Runnin her a bit hard huh haha. I see those pics you takin the truck muddin haha.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
            X