worst day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worst day

today has been the worst day of my life. my wife and i were expecting our first child. well today she was 19 weeks alon and her water broke so we went to the hospital, well upon arrival she and the baby were both fine physically. babys heart rate was 153 bpm and a normal rate is between 140 and 160 bpm. so we thought no big deal, she would have to stay in the hospital for a month to try to carry the baby. but then they wanted to do a ultrasound after the ultrasound they said they were gonna move her to labor and delivery without letting us know how the ultrasound went. well she gets to labor and delivery and they wanted to do an pelvic exam and the nurse says i think the baby's coming so they prep my wife for delivery. they did deliver a baby but she was already dead. now our baby which we named heaven lea is gone.

My Members Ride Thread

keep your head up man

everything happens for a reason

Just sometimes you wonder why

things always get better..

Comment

Bro Im sorry... ^^^^ Everything happens for a reason.. Kepp your head up, I share your pain. My mother in law had a child that died a year before my wife was born... And also, my wife was 2 months premature... Im hoping our child comes out ok.

I feel you bro. Im sorry.

Comment

I can just imagine how ou and your wife feels right now. Keep your head up bro, the almighty one does everything for a reason..atleast we have one more beautiful innocent angel
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

That's really sad to hear, I'm sorry.

Comment

dam. Im sorry i cant imagine how that must feel. Keep your head up. Youll always have your baby in your heart. Please give my reguards to your wife. Atleast you guys still have each other.
            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

i would have another sister but the same thing happened to me...my mom still tears up when she sees pregnant women..or little kids sometimes..i mean she has 3 kids and all but still..she wanted that girl badly

keep your head up man

Comment

Though I don't believe anything happens for a reason this is one of those things that makes me forget about any litttle problems I have in my life. My worst day isn't even mentionable compared to this. I don't know how you can ever be the same from something like that. Life justs smacks you in the face sometimes.

But apparently this and other problems are more common than we think and you would never know it unless you point blank ask a girl.
                "Stillbirth rate in the United States is approximately 1 in 115 births." That blows my mind. And there's many many other problems that can occur in childbirth. For all our advancements nature can still make us feel so insignificant and helpless sometimes. It's amazing what all the people walking by me during the day could have experienced and I would never know it.

But life goes on. People do it all the time. And you will too. For better or worse though that's up to you. You guys will try again and you'll have your kid. For me, the only solice in defeat and depression is knowing that there is no such thing as an easy life and that we all have to experience the bad sometimes. It's the only way we can know what true happiness is and what really means the most to each of us.
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

we will try again, if anything this has brought us so much closer

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

here is a poem that my wife wrote for our little girl

HEAVEN

Forever in our heart
                    we can never let you go....
                    A love that knows no end
                    and this will always be so.

When you left this world
                    you took part of our heart....
                    so though you are not here
                    we will never be apart.

You are our little angel
                    flying up so high....
                    Your in our every memory
                    in every tear we cry.

Though you are no longer here
                    we love you all the same....
                    Because you are an angel now
                    Heaven is your name.

Though you are not here with us
                    you are our little girl....
                    we'll never hold you in our arms
                    but we know that you were real.

So spread you wings little angel
                    Fly high above....
                    And as you go up to God
                    take with you our love.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

very sorry about your loss. tragic. you have our best wishes.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about this. That is a very beautiful poem. This must be a very hard time for both you and your wife. I can't imagine how this must feel. My wife and I are expecting any day now, and I can only pray that all goes well with the delivery. This really puts life into perspective. God will help pull you through, but it's ok to mourn your loss. I hope that you can try again soon and have a miracle baby to love and help you through all that you are going through. Our prayers are with you.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
                          I am very sorry to hear about this. That is a very beautiful poem. This must be a very hard time for both you and your wife. I can't imagine how this must feel. My wife and I are expecting any day now, and I can only pray that all goes well with the delivery. This really puts life into perspective. God will help pull you through, but it's ok to mourn your loss. I hope that you can try again soon and have a miracle baby to love and help you through all that you are going through. Our prayers are with you.
                          congrats man, i can only wish you the best, and i'll pray for ya'll, we have already talked about it and we are going to try again once the dr says its ok to, we tryed to concieve for 1-1/2 years and finally did, without fertillity drugs or anything so hopefully this time it'll happen sooner

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Damn bro that really got to me.. I am sitting here crying. I am so sorry to here this man. Send my regards to your wife and as well as for yourself. My wife is due in May and I pray every night that things will be okay. Words can't explain how you feel right now.. But I hope everything will be fine. My aunt lost here baby at 3 months and she had already started to buy things. To this day she has not had a child and cries every time my daughter leaves her house. That poem was very touching and powerful in some ways. God Bless Man.

Phil

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
                              Damn bro that really got to me.. I am sitting here crying. I am so sorry to here this man. Send my regards to your wife and as well as for yourself. My wife is due in May and I pray every night that things will be okay. Words can't explain how you feel right now.. But I hope everything will be fine. My aunt lost here baby at 3 months and she had already started to buy things. To this day she has not had a child and cries every time my daughter leaves her house. That poem was very touching and powerful in some ways. God Bless Man.

Phil
                              congrats to you aswell, i wish you the best, i'll pray that nothing happens to ya'lls little one.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X