Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**The Official I need a JOB THREAD**

Just like the title says, I need a job.
    So, does anyone here happen to know of someone that can hook me up with a good job. I have been considering going to community college either this summer or fall and taking some classes... All I really ask is that it doesnt deal with food. Been there done that. Not for me. I am 21 years old, and have a high school diploma. I have applied at so many places lately and am going out tomorrow to hit up some places that I couldnt seem to find online. I would like something that is overnight, preferably in the security/law enforcement field, or warehouse. Anyone that knows me knows that I may not look incredibly strong but I can lift 50lbs with no trouble over and over again. I just applied at 24 hour fitness for overnight front desk. If the oppertunity has to do with cars then I would more then likely need someone to teach me to drive a stick. I am willing to get a commerical drivers license if need be. Please let me know. Any help would be appreciated. Also it would need to be in the Kansas City area unless the company is willing to relocate me for free. It has been over two years since I have had a steady job and I am tired of sitting at home with nothing to do and no money. I do have a resume if anyone needs it just let me know. Thanks in advance. Later

do like sackingz

stand at the truck stop with your pants leg rolled up and wait for truckers

btw this is just a joke im good freinds with sackingz lol

try monster.com if you havent already man
    Last edited by head4life; 01-15-2007, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
      do like sackingz

Ahahahahahaha!

Comment

ups/fedex.

try parts stores, oil lube places, fruit/packaging warehouses

w/e you apply to, take a resume!! it doesnt matter what kind of job it is, always take a resume. it makes you look 10x better than the guy that doesnt have a resume (not all the time, but more often than not)

also, if you want the job, call, visit, call, call, visit, call!!! all the time, everyday until they get tired of you calling and hire you or call the cops on you.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
          do like sackingz

btw this is just a joke im good freinds with sackingz lol

try monster.com if you havent already man
          LOL......do wat head4life does...his SN says it all..LOL..

j/k man...

Comment

Originally posted by sucksdingz123
            LOL......do wat head4life does...his SN says it all..LOL..

j/k man...

aight man rofl

Comment

Yeah UPS and FedEx are both possibilities. I am just afraid that a job like that, in the back of a truck for 8+ hours would kick my ass. I may be 21 but I am only 5'9" and 120lbs on a good day. I eat I just dont gain. Later

Comment

Do like the rest of us and pray for 2009 to hurry up.
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  ups/fedex.

try parts stores, oil lube places, fruit/packaging warehouses

w/e you apply to, take a resume!! it doesnt matter what kind of job it is, always take a resume. it makes you look 10x better than the guy that doesnt have a resume (not all the time, but more often than not)

also, if you want the job, call, visit, call, call, visit, call!!! all the time, everyday until they get tired of you calling and hire you or call the cops on you.
                  WERD!!

Comment

Originally posted by head4lifeto_guys_all_night
                    aight man rofl
                    NO PROBLEM

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                      Yeah UPS and FedEx are both possibilities. I am just afraid that a job like that, in the back of a truck for 8+ hours would kick my ass. I may be 21 but I am only 5'9" and 120lbs on a good day. I eat I just dont gain. Later
                      time to bulk up man...

Comment

it doesnt matter how big you are man, dont let the man get you down. You want something in the security field? There must be a ton of jobs in that area. You'll find something

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                          it doesnt matter how big you are man, dont let the man get you down. You want something in the security field? There must be a ton of jobs in that area. You'll find something
                          Thanks man. Yeah I keep hearing that, its just that it has been two years since I have had steady employment. I have a couple of security places that I am going to stop by tomorrow and apply.

Applied with Quik Trip, BP and Costco. Later

Comment

same here i dont gain anything eating 2 big macs or 2 double qourter pounders
                            lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                            |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                            "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                            check out my mr thread
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

start lifting weights. talk to the bein guy, with the yellow wagon. he looks like he knows where it's at.

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                              Do like the rest of us and pray for 2009 to hurry up.

what's so good about 09? is the world going to blow up?

Comment

Working...
                              X