How as this snow/ice weather effected you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black92AccordEX
    Well My Car is In There, No Joke... Its Under All That Snow. It Took Hours to Get Out !!!!!!!!

dam foo you got OWN3D!

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
      Well hate to tell ya boys but it don't effect me at all.......it was 80 degrees here today, i had to put the A/C on in the house today......

Goodluck with the cold fellas....

x2

& I dont know why would you people want to live in that kind of weather

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Snow has fucked me up 2 days in a row.... I was late to work about an hour because the snow plows plowed me in and the snow turned to ice makin it way harder to dig my car out.... I hate the fuckin snow FUCK WINTER

Comment

Its ok pee in the show that shit melts quick. I was bored at school and did that lol I had to go badly. Coulda wrote my name in the shit if I had enough.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
            x2

& I dont know why would you people want to live in that kind of weather
            Mmmmmmmm no hurricane season

But yea it hasn't really affected me much, just another excuse for our union guys not to work and a nuisance for my walk to and from the train

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

On my way to work on wednesday I decided to have fun and drift on the snow. Now that was fun. I guess you can say I grew out of snowball fights and found a more entertaining use of the snow.
              My 1993 LX

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                Mmmmmmmm no hurricane season

But yea it hasn't really affected me much, just another excuse for our union guys not to work and a nuisance for my walk to and from the train

hurricanes are nothing. & at least they dont rust your car out.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

During the winter months, I always feel down about my car b/c it's rather dirty and it's too cold to clean the interior I hate seeing my car like this. And on a 0 or 10* day, my D2's ride so stiff, I almost forget what they ride like in the summer. And if it's below 30*, my car doesn't start up that well usually. I have things to look forward to though

Comment

It's made stuff I ordered late.
                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

my GF didnt receive her valentines gift on time just arrived two days later today

Comment

Working...
                      X