How as this snow/ice weather effected you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How as this snow/ice weather effected you

While i was doin my normal deliveries to the airports and all I seen this m5 07 get stuck in the snow. And i have to drive in the same direction hes in he has the cars nose pointed at an angle trying to get out. Now i got traffic blocked up waiting on him to go so I waited. After 5 minutes tops of watching him spin tires like an idiot i look at my cellphone for job purposes and waited,and waited,and waited then i looked at him like whats up you gonna move or what. He was still stuck there in the same spot and goes so im like fuck it and i just left barely squeezing past him. BUt he was fuckin with the traction control system that they have that raises and loweres the rear end. So thats all it does interesting lol all that money he paid for that car and it still went nowhere LMAO!

It made me put on a jacket. Its in the freakin 20s in San Marcos, TX..
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

nothing really changed, i actually had to use my a/c today.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
        It made me put on a jacket. Its in the freakin 20s in San Marcos, TX..
        ORLY? haha I love this weather it was a nice day today too bad I was too lazy to take pictures of the frozen lake. Oh well. Next time it is.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i couldn't drive my car for 2 days snow was 2 deep
          ACCORDEX92
          CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

my car is dirty and too low to go through a drive thru. Also Z rated tires arent too good as far as traction in the snow/ice.
            imma take a picture of it tomorrow, it looks like a jeep from the old jeep commercials.

Comment

ive gotten to go bowl cruising across lake minnetonka going 60.....fun fun when you got 40 miles of lake to cruise. lol

Comment

school cancelled wednesday, 2 hour delay today, and school cancelled tomorrow.

fuck yes.
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

oh btw...affected > effected
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    nothing really changed, i actually had to use my a/c today.
                    X2

So Cali ftw

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      X2

So Cali ftw
                      norcal is betta however im going to LA 2morrow!!!
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

I keep smacking my underside (of the car!) on chunks of ice and snow... Unplowed driveways are a bitch! I got stuck 3 times today. One deep drift even caused me to stall out! I drove 220 miles today, and I saw 4 accidents. Thankfully, I wasn't involved in any of them!

Comment

Well My Car is In There, No Joke... Its Under All That Snow. It Took Hours to Get Out !!!!!!!!

"Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
                          -----------------------------
                          SOLD
                          1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
                          SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Black92AccordEX
                            Well My Car is In There, No Joke... Its Under All That Snow. It Took Hours to Get Out !!!!!!!!

omg lol the past week its been in da 50's but today it was arounf 45 and raining lol bring on spring lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Well hate to tell ya boys but it don't effect me at all.......it was 80 degrees here today, i had to put the A/C on in the house today......

Goodluck with the cold fellas....
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                              X