Everyone with a Members ride Thread PLEASE READ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone with a Members ride Thread PLEASE READ

So im in a CIS class and we have to create a database and then create a web page to go along with it.

Since I would hate to do a semester long project for absolutely nothing I asked Deev if he had any ideas. With him and the help of some other Mods I"ve decided to do a database on CB7tuners Members rides

My goal is to have a user friendly page were you will be able to search by either user name or Modification (i.e. Turbo, H22, Body kit)

Then your results will have all of the members user names who fit into that criteria and hopefully a picture.

The reason i'm making this thread is that i just want to make sure that everyone here who has a memebers ride thread is cool with me using their car, mod lists, username, and possibly pictures.

I will have to present this to my class so i just want to make sure everyone is ok with it

Once the project is finished i hope to either integrate it into this site or have it as a link in a sticky.

Let me know what all of you think and if you have any issues with me using your stuff.
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

what about the people who have their members ride thread in other automotive...? are they included?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

You can use my car just make sure to photoshop on flamethrowers/missiles/machine guns on my car. I want to look badass hahaha.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
        what about the people who have their members ride thread in other automotive...? are they included?
        well my teacher has titled my Project "honda tuners unite" so as long as its a honda it will be included in the project. All others will be included when I integrate it into the site.
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

cool!
          DEVOTE

Comment

sounds awesome, go ahead and use mine, good luck
            new ride
            07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

I'm pretty sure that whoever has a members ride thread doesnt care too much about their car being exposed to people. I mean, it only makes sense. If you dont want your car/ideas/or anything stolen, then they wouldnt post them up.

But thats just my view.

You get a thumbs up from me.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                I'm pretty sure that whoever has a members ride thread doesnt care too much about their car being exposed to people. I mean, it only makes sense. If you dont want your car/ideas/or anything stolen, then they wouldnt post them up.

But thats just my view.

You get a thumbs up from me.
                thats what i was thinking.

+1

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

go for it
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Werd. I can't wait to see the results, Val!

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                      thats what i was thinking.

+1
                      I'm Just covering my ass. I agree with you guys. I would just hate for Someone. to get pissed at me if I used their shit and didn't ask.

also i'm hoping people will see this and update their threads so the info in the database will be correct
                      - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

sounds like a great idea and a great search function...go for it man
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
                          sounds like a great idea and a great search function...go for it man
                          woman
                          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Yeah, that's fine. Good Luck on the pproject...
                            RETIRED...

Comment

dude it up henry i mean dude, i mean eric's friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X