so, where do you house your gauges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, where do you house your gauges?

yeh..i'm considering getting some, just to let me know whats up with this motor i've put around 2,000 in so far.

i'd hate to let that money go to waste, due to a ruined motor that the problem could of been spotted by a gauge.

anyway, where do you guys house your gauges at?

or is there something better than individual gauges that you'd recommend for me to use.
    Last edited by npor; 03-08-2007, 12:25 AM.

buy a guage pod for the pillar on the drivers side thats what im gonna do when i get this h23 put in

Comment

HIde it in the dash, Put it in the DIN slot, Gauge pod where the clock is, Gauge pod in the passenger side dash. Lots of options man be creative =D.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

word.

the f22b is going in this weekend. i'll let you know whats up man.

you never got back to me on a shift linkage, just to let you know. haha.

i've got one though, installed it today.

Comment

I've got three in the glovebox, Boost, EGT and Water temp, and then oil temp and pressure on the A pillar (The A pillar pod is easily removed, and I don't use it often).
          Turbo H23a3 build has begun
          01-01-2019

Comment

loo loo loo bump

Comment

i think the cleanest is a matching tripple pillar pod....i mean u can be creative but the 3 pod pillar thing looks dope...thats what id do...

what u gonna have?

battery/fuel ratio/oil temp?

Comment

Right where they belong:

Not mine, but nearly identical.

Comment

yo i heard you had sum damage on your rear left door or something like that, did you fix it yet?
                  lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                  "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                  check out my mr thread
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

If that's directed towards me, it was on my rear right. It was fixed in June of '04 and I sold the car in July '05.

Comment

Well for me the obvious place is along the drivers side door pillar. That's where most people have them mainy because while driving they are easier to see than if they were place in the dash or glovebox. If you don't really care about that practicality then I would suggest the dash or glovebox.

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22
                      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

yeah, the driver side door pillar was the first place that popped into mind.

i checked on ebay for the gauge pillars, and i'm only seeing 94-97+ accords. will the 94-97 work?

or strictly 9093?

Comment

i plan on getting 3 gauges and fiberglassing the top housing for the steering column. you could also put a pair in the corners of the gauge cluster. what ive seen some people do is use a stand and put them above the visor for the gauge cluster in special stands like this:

i personally dont like the pods very visible from the outside, but a little subdued. i really dont care for the a-pillar gauge clusters. however, i will be putting a set of component speakers at the base of the a-pillar .

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i have 2 of my gauges in a pod in front of my shifter under the radio and i aslo have 2 on the pillar in a pod but i have seen guys some how mount them in their steering wheel it looks dumb in my opinion but to one is his own
                            visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                            For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

I have my drilled through the dash in the center. [Boost and water temp]
                              wat

Comment

Working...
                              X