First Post Since Its Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Post Since Its Back!!!

wooohoo!!!!! good work steve man. i was watching you try to get the DB connected site is back up, running on a brand new server.
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 06-17-2004, 10:56 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

WOOOHOOO!! Its about time this site is back up, lol jk. Good work Steve, im glad to see that its all back again. Its like im back at home.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

thank god. i was dying with out it. ive been sitting on the computer and not knowing what to do with myself since its been down. i never realized how much time i spend on here
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

FUCK YEAH!! IM THE 4TH ONE TO SIGN ON ! SINCE THIS SHIT WENT DOWN!! whose the family???

hows everyone
        mike
        reeves
        ahhahahaa

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

hhhhyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oooooookkkkkaayyyyyyyyyyyyyiiee

lol... of course we were comin' back. CB7T isn't going anywhere. just had a few problems with my old host. but we're running a new MUCH BETTER server now. shouldn't have the slow posting anymore or anything. i also now have much more monthly transfer space. 25 GIGS a month. soo nice.

so SORRY for the wait that everyone had to endure.

now i've gotta re-upload the smilies... another temporary index page until i get the file for the one kiokin made for us again... and we should be just about totally restored. oh yeah, and some images and videos might be broken links for awhile.

i'm just glad we didn't lose anything.

Comment

WHAAAAAATTT?????

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

um, YEEEEAAAAAHHHHh.... if you could... just, come into work this saturday? that would be GREEAAAAATTTT. thaaaaaankssss

nothin like good old cb7tuner to whore things up. i was sick of posting on AT and HS.
              Last edited by cp[mike]; 06-17-2004, 11:11 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

OOOOOKKAAYYY

lol.. ok im done.. thats my contribution to whoring. since i never whore..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

u wouldn't believe how many "WTF happened to the site" IM's i got on AIM lol...ppl were seriously going through withdraw...next time something like this happens i'd suggest a warning because somebody out there will have a mental break down lol. Its good to have the site back.
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

next time we should get the help line going
                    cb7 sold
                    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                      um, YEEEEAAAAAHHHHh.... if you could... just, come into work this saturday? that would be GREEAAAAATTTT. thaaaaaankssss

nothin like good old cb7tuner to whore things up. i was sick of posting on AT and HS.
                      Imma need you to come in on Sunday too Peter...mmmkkk , thanks a bunch.

Love that movie. Damn its good to be back... i had to sign up for AT and I didnt like it. It moved slow and the whole layout wasnt to my liking. I like it clean and simple, like this forum.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Yeah...I'm gonna have to ask you to move your server again...so if you could get it as far away from that computer again, that would be terrific....thanks a bunch Steve...

But anyways...its great to be back...so many questions I've been thinking about and stuff...i mean without this place I actually became social and stuff (shudders)

Comment

Yea....its back. Hey to all old cb7tuner friends, its been a long time.

Great to see the best board is back up again, and ATX, please dont do this to us again, or we'll have to start a new "cb7tuner" forum on AT...

Jay
                          Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                            Yeah...I'm gonna have to ask you to move your server again...so if you could get it as far away from that computer again, that would be terrific....thanks a bunch Steve...

But anyways...its great to be back...so many questions I've been thinking about and stuff...i mean without this place I actually became social and stuff (shudders)

ahahha.. lmao.. that just made me roll.....

"i mean without this place I actually became social and stuff (shudders)"

i agree hahaha

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

w0000t!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... DOHC

Comment

Working...
                              X