• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weezo182
    here are some pics of the shading

you've got P.E dude
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I've got 8 peircings and one tattoo, kinda funny though as I'm a tattoo artist for a hobby.

It's not much, but has a meaning so don't be laughing.

I'm working out the art though for a special set of tattoo armor. (Won't give out much details as I'm not done and dun like to talk about them tell finished.)
      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

just met kat von D today but she wnt doing ny ink work just hosting

1966 Chevy Nova
        1974 Super Beetle
        2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
        2004 Honda Element
        2004 Honda Ruckus
        2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
        www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
          dude, be careful, my gf's roommate accidentally ripped out her bf's nipple ring, they were on a couch laying down, and she jumped up really fast and caught her ring on his nipple and ripped it out splitting his nipple

OWCH

1966 Chevy Nova
          1974 Super Beetle
          2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
          2004 Honda Element
          2004 Honda Ruckus
          2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
          www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
            dude, be careful, my gf's roommate accidentally ripped out her bf's nipple ring, they were on a couch laying down, and she jumped up really fast and caught her ring on his nipple and ripped it out splitting his nipple

HAHAHA same thing happend with my buddy!!! was leaning over his friends car door and when he shut the door a lil piece of the rubber on the door frame clipped his nipple and split the nipple in half. he went to the hospital wearing a shirt with blood on his chest area, nurse thought he was shot and she started screaming for docs when he had walked in. ahhhh....good memories...
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
              i also went with the fishy.....its seems to be a popular choice.
              the reason i chose this is because scales of fish and snakes cover old tats very well (fixing old teenage mistake). i sat for a little over 1.5hrs.

i go back for color on october 6th.

well color took 2.5 hrs and another $200.

its healed nicely. what do you guys think? cant even see old tat at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
                well color took 2.5 hrs and another $200.

its healed nicely. what do you guys think? cant even see old tat at all.

Nice! With yours(And with mine) I'm just not sure whether I like color or B/W better. Here's mine after some color, I'm still not satisfied and want more brilliant, all-over color.

-Jay

Comment

Straws from taco bell in my ears right now.

Comment

Originally posted by crash09
                    Straws from taco bell in my ears right now.
                    LOL I hear that... Thats as close as my ears and nose will come to being pierced. Later

Comment

I only have piercings. 3 in each ear plus my cartlidge and then the final one i just got not to long ago is the belly button!
                      "You are part of a great thing. Live for it, Talk for it and dream for it."
                      "A friend is someone who will be there when the rest of the world walks out on you!"

"People who toy with others hearts...are only unhappy in their own lives."

Comment

My ears are pierced once. They've been pierced countless times, but they always close up. Two tattoos, one on right bum/hip, one one left shoulder/back. And a new mystery piercing

Comment

Originally posted by allgo_allshow
                          My ears are pierced once. They've been pierced countless times, but they always close up. Two tattoos, one on right bum/hip, one one left shoulder/back. And a new mystery piercing
                          The new mystery piercing!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I have too much ink to list so pix will be up soon. If you look in the dallas meet dec17th in the media section you can see some of my arms. I am working on full sleeves. Been almost half sleeved BOTH arms for over 12 years. Had my labret done, ears stretched to 00 for 15 years, right nipple took it out, septum stretched to 6 done for 16 years... tongue stretched to 8 took it out 4 years ago did it 14 years ago...and it won't close . right leg covered from just below the knee to ankle for 13 years... Left leg now 1/2 done same amount.... just got a new koi and water on it... covers outside of left calf....

I will post pix later.... too much to show and list...
                            Last edited by da9b16; 12-20-2006, 04:59 PM.
                            WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by allgo_allshow
                              The new mystery piercing!
                              Madonna.... NOT a Marilyn...
                              WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16
                                Madonna.... NOT a Marilyn...
                                Who are you correcting?

Comment

Working...
                                X