No announcement yet.

tattoos and piercings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT correcting anyone just making sure it is named correctly...
    WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16
      NOT correcting anyone just making sure it is named correctly...
      Oh okay... you're just making sure that the world knows what you think it should be. Gotcha.

lol.

You don't know whether or not I flipped the picture. Both are considered acceptable. Monroe is more widely accepted, but Madonna is for right siders who want to be different and call it such. I believe even wikipedia backs me up on this.

pish posh

Comment

this thread should be called C7Tuner INK........lol........heres my addition or should i say my addiction..........1/2 sleeve,and several unfinished pieces cant seem to get my boy motivated to finish some of my work

F22A1:blew up
        F22A1/H22:blew up
        F22A6/H22: " "
        F22A4/H22: " "
        H23A1 boosted:blew up
        H23A1:traded
        H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
        FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

I don't have a camera so i only have a few that i took with my phone, I have a full sleeve on my left arm, a 2pac cross on my back, dragons on my shoulders, my last name on my stomach (backwards in the picture, not sure why it did that), my horiscope on my arm in chineese and my clothing logo on my neck

sorry if the pics are small, not used to this adding pics deal

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

i dunno what its called but i want the one where they pierce ur cartelidge and back of ur ear and put a bar thru both holes...that would rock. oh and maybe my lip too. eyebrow later, and some more earrings. but just that one is it for now.
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
              Yeah Ive got my tounge periced. yeah it get's the bitches

I just had to bring this up again. Someone should put that pic in their sig, scaled down, with a message that says "This is Wayne, aka Maple, if you didn't know."

I've only posted up one of mine so far, here's some more:

^^^preop marker, finally have to finish background on arm, making appointment next week^^^
              ^^^Hah! I'm wearing a CB7tuner east coast meet shirt!
              Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
              -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
              MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

THis is what I have so far:

I have about 6 hrs of work done and I am about 1/2 way done
                Last edited by 92cord; 03-08-2007, 09:43 AM.
                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

numeral duece brand, (gemini)

quote from tale of two cities by charles dickens.

got my lip pierced, both ears, cartilidge, eyebrow, had my nipples. also have my intials tatted below my stomach.

edit: these is the best pics i got of my piercings, cartlidge and lip, and eyebrow. fool on the left is my brother. dont mind the wierd pic, i was comin back from a concert.

Last edited by jboyce; 03-09-2007, 12:17 AM.

Comment

heres mine, its a cross (same cross i have on my necklace) with my last name under it. its on my tricep

Comment

just wanted to bump this thread to ask a question

what parts of your body is the most sensative when getting a tattoo meaning what spot hurts the most when getting a tattoo im planning on getting one on my arm but i know that wont hurt as much but i seen the pictures around this thread and i just want to know where did it hurt the most for some people when they were getting there tattoos done?

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Achilles heal. Near armpit sucks as well, such baby skin there. I think ribs would suck especially if you're skinny and ridiculously ticklish like me. But no matter how much it hurts, get it where you want it. The pain lasts only a few hours.
                        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

I actually just asked a tattoo artist this the other day. He said that tattoo's are obviously different for every person but generally they hurt more when they are near nerve endings (like the feet and hands). He also said they tend to hurt more when they are near joints or where Muscle attaches to bone. I got one of my lower back (a tramp stamp) and I really thought it was going to be painful... it took about 2 hours and wasn't that bad at all. But again the pain is different for everyone.
                          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

sounds good thanks for the info guys

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                            "2SIIC"
                            Authentic Jerseys for sale
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

sorry bout the size of the last two
                              My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

I've got a tribal on my right arm and pierced nipples.
                                Pics will follow soon.

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                                My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Working...
                                X