No announcement yet.

tattoos and piercings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a pic I had in the *What do you look like* Thread... But, a pic of my first Tat.. I got the Rising Sun. Took about 3 1/2 hrs... I also have a piece on my left leg. That's a little bigger.. it's a Red Bonzai tree... I'll try and get a pic up. BTW: Don't mind dude next to me... My brothers freind I think his Tattoo say *I suck Dick* In Arabic...

Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Yeah Ive got my tounge periced. yeah it get's the bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Yeah Ive got my tounge periced. yeah it get's the bitches
        OH FoR THE LOVE OF GOD NOO!!!

Comment

I have fourteen piercings....and counting!

I have fourteen piercings like the title says....three pairs in the lob or my ears (The lowest set is gauged to a six).... and industrial (which is two)....a traugus....my tounge....and four in the cardinal directions in my belly button. Yes, four im my belly button.....I get weird looks all the time. I like the look of my piercings and that is why I keep getting more. It also helps that I know how to take care of them and have an extremely high tolerence for pain. During and after I get pierced I normally don't feel it.....until I forget about it and run it into something or catch it or bump it. I do not have a tattoo yet, but I am getting there. When I save enought money for everything to be done in one sitting I will be happy. I have delt and gone with many first time piercees, so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask about them. I will answer.......if you need an immediate answer.....email me....lost4eva@msn.com

Comment

ONLY 14 haha thats alot of dang peircings!!! You ever think about how that'll all look when your like 80 yrs old????no offense but ick...
            I use to have two, my eyebrow and upper part of my ear.But I lost both of them because I noticed the lack of respect I recieved from people.First impressions were no good because all they had to do was look at the fishin hook in my eyebrow and thought right away I must be a weirdo...
            -later

Comment

i got a normal ear piercing on my left ear lobe and a tattoo of an eye on my back which i can cover my tattoo even when i wear a o-neck tees.

the meaning of the eye tattoo is that my ex was cheating behind my back n therefore i need an eye to watch my back. and there is a "T" letter in the eye which represent my surname/family. i will be watching n taking care of my family.

Comment

Industrial's are the best looking piercing.

Here's what I just got done. I already had the boat and water, I just added the sunset and clouds. First pic is with magic marker, second is 1 week after work and with shaved arm and jaundice skin.
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

ha thats cool

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                    OH FoR THE LOVE OF GOD NOO!!!
                    hah!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
                      ONLY 14 haha thats alot of dang peircings!!! You ever think about how that'll all look when your like 80 yrs old????no offense but ick...
                      I use to have two, my eyebrow and upper part of my ear.But I lost both of them because I noticed the lack of respect I recieved from people.First impressions were no good because all they had to do was look at the fishin hook in my eyebrow and thought right away I must be a weirdo...
                      -later

I live for today and what makes me feel comfy. By the time I am 80 piercings and tattoos will be accepted....I could get bored with them and take them out or I could leave them in. Its my choice. I work in the public eye everyday with both of my jobs. I get weird looks from people who don't understand why I would get them or just like to stare. People will stare at anything out of the ordinary.....the trick is not to let it bother you. On or two or three peoples opinions should not bother you as long as you are comfortable with your own look.

I am an actress so I am not allowed to have any facial piercings unless I want my hobby to come to a full and complete hault. People look at facial piercings a rude and vulgar and yes even disrespectful. I have been called all kinds of things.....yet when that one person asks me intelligent question about them just for informational purposes it makes all the bad comments go away.

Just to let ya know.

Comment

well i was going to buy an EK last night but the guy uped the price and it want worth that much so i took my cash and got a few new tattoos

1966 Chevy Nova
                        1974 Super Beetle
                        2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                        2004 Honda Element
                        2004 Honda Ruckus
                        2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                        www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

mine:

and more coming
                          90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                          Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

i had a doble zero but it fell out at a partie and my ear dont like anything but silver so i could put anything else in there till i found it or bought a new one so it healed up

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

I got 8 tattoos:

-butterfly knife on my right arm
                              -spanish miguelette (one of those antique guns) on my right arm
                              -heart with angel wings and a knife through it (whole stomach)
                              -filipino sun on my back
                              -2 filipino tribals (each shoulder)
                              -All black phoenix (my whole lower back)
                              -My last name "Masangkay" in Olde English from my right shoulder down my back)

I got pix, I'll post em later. I started getting tats when I Was like 13 cause my brother is a tattoo artist, he started off practicing on me with a homemade gun made from a walkman, hurt like hell. Most of my tattoos cover up all my old shitty ones. Tattoos is like smokin weed man...one hit is never enough

Comment

sry didnt feel like reading through 5 pages, but does ne1 kno of any honda tattoos? IMO thatd be pretty sweet.... couldnt be worse than gettin a band tattoo, hondas last longer than most bands

Comment

Working...
                                X