Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow. Don't ever have your heater motor go bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Don't ever have your heater motor go bad.

Because I just spent the better part of three hours replacing mine, lol. Dash has to come lose so you can get enough wiggle room, then the box has to be rotated in place to clear the floor pan, lol.

Oh well, at least I'll be able to drive it in the rain now without rolling down my windows every time, lol.

This one goes bad, I'm just gonna buy another car. Fuck that, lol.
    Last edited by 203Cree; 07-24-2007, 05:06 PM.

- Rob -
    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
    85 Toyota 4Runner
    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
    2008 HD 1200N
    2009 HD 883N

Yeah, I'd imagine that'd be a pain. I removed my A/C along w/ the evaporator (right next to blower motor). So, the evap. box is just a hollow sealed piece of duct work, so when I needed to oil the bearings on my blower motor, I took out the evap. box too and there was more than enough room! It's good you got it done though

Comment

So thats what I have to look forward to..
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

I changed mine it wasnt that bad.....spending over a hundred bucks for a new blower motor sucked I thought. But damn did it blow HARD when it was installed lol

jdmCITY.com

Comment

I hear ya brother, i spent the better part of last sat removing mine. I have a plastic wrapper get sucked up into the fan's. I found the hard part was getting it back in!! So yeah its a pita but its nice and quiet now. For doing it your self.

Comment

Working...
          X