Go Cowboys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Cowboys!!!

Did anybody watch that nailbiter of a game on MNF last night! Cowboys tried to give me a coronary but they pulled it out despite Romo's (hopefully) worst showing ever. Even though I bleed blue and silver, I was really impressed with Buffalo's defense last night. Cowboys also seem to have a penchant for giving up kickoff return TD's . Cowboys defense put in work though allowing only a field goal. Lotta work needed on both sides of the ball to stay competitive with the Pats next week.

Heres a recap from nfl.com in case you missed it.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

I was watching the Yankees game most of the night, but I was able to catch some of the last drive, and the game ending field goal.

I was on the edge of my seat, and after the Yankees loss, it really lifted my spirits.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

I was flipping between Baseball and Football. Only the Bills can blow a game like that. On the flipside, Go Indians!
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I really wanted the Bills to go all the way.......knew it wasn't going to happen.
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          I was watching the Yankees game most of the night, but I was able to catch some of the last drive, and the game ending field goal.

I was on the edge of my seat, and after the Yankees loss, it really lifted my spirits.
          Hell yeah!!! Go Tribe!!
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

cowboys suck

i dont care that they are undefeated,..what tough team have they played? they played my team..the giants...who's secondary was struggling and injuries plagued us...they played other scrubs..tony romo is an overrated piece of trash.,..i love the fans who think hes perfect..so glad last night gave them a reality check..you guys won..by a fieldgoal..to the effing bills...good luck next week

Comment

the defense didnt allow an offensive touchdown. Id say thats pretty good, against anyone.

Theve also played the Bears (who they routed. Highly touted Defense my ass.)

The point is, theyve beat everyone by 10 points or more, except the Bills. The fact that Romo can have such a terrible game, and they still win is a testament to how good the team is.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Their not going to be undefeated anymore, when The Patriots come to town.

Comment

Originally posted by action bastard
                  Correction, when the Patriots go to Dallas.

I'm not one of those Cowboys fans who "annointed" Romo last season but he played a heck of a lot better than Bledsoe and he took his job. Hey I'm surprised that they have remained unbeaten thus far and I applaud them. I think anything can happen on any given Sunday. All I know is that after next Sunday, there we be at least one less unbeaten team in the NFL and I hope it ain't the Cowboys
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

Ya any team is able to beat a group of 3 rdstring guys it aint that hard and Romo is a overrated qb.But i think dallas is in for a rude awakening when the face the Pats who will make them look like the overrated highscholl team they really are
                    visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                    For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

see....you guys are missing the point..the almost lsot to the bills..they had their second string in...they are battered with injuries...cowboys have had an easy schedule

they beat the giants...the bears...the rams and miami(lmfao) need i go on? they havent proved anythuing to me at all..romo sucks

Comment

the pats have also had an easier schedule..they are the better team..and SHOULD win....as we saw yesterday..anything can happen

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by action bastard

you didnt correct anything....you repeated the same thing he said

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                            see....you guys are missing the point..the almost lsot to the bills..they had their second string in...they are battered with injuries...cowboys have had an easy schedule

they beat the giants...the bears...the rams and miami(lmfao) need i go on? they havent proved anythuing to me at all..romo sucks
                            I wouldn't go as far as saying Romo sucks. He had a bad game. Everyone has had a bad game, even Peyton, and Brady. DhN I think YOU are missing the point. Quarterback is the most important position on either side of the ball, and it shows how good the Cowboys really are when their QB can turn the ball over 6 times, and STILL overcome it to win the game. Thats the mark of a good football team in my opinion.

Sure Romo had a bad game (just like all the shit you talked about Lebron a couple months back and he choked in the finals HAAAARD). Every QB, especially a young one, can have a bad game. Romo has played 14-15 games as a starting QB, so in my opinion, he's pretty fucking good. I don't know any other QB's that have started only 14 games and are as good as he is, do you?

I don't like the comparisons to Favre, but I do see the similarities in personality (he just loves his job, mainly).

I challenge you though, show me one QB that has started 14 games and is as good as Romo. You can't, period.

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by action bastard

you didnt correct anything....you repeated the same thing he said

><((((º>

Comment

Working...
                              X