Who works in retail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who works in retail?

Dont you fucking hate it when people put the change on the counter even though your holding out your hand....

The next person who does it to me Im gonna slide their change back to them...See how they like it.

If someones already ranted about this....well shitty luck...Im not gonna search for it lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

haha i hate that too. i always wanted to throw the change at them.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
    ----
    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

I don't work in retail but I can't stand that either. Sometimes when I am counting out change the cashier takes it from the counter but I let them know that I wasn't putting it there for them to pick it up and I'd never do that to them.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

Yes, it is rather rude of rthe money to be placed on the counter. But then again, although money is dirty, the hands they leave, may be the dirtiest
        RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by King James
          Dont you fucking hate it when people put the change on the counter even though your holding out your hand....

The next person who does it to me Im gonna slide their change back to them...See how they like it.

If someones already ranted about this....well shitty luck...Im not gonna search for it lol
          haha i worked retail for 3 years and i hated it...i hated when people did that...when id give them back their change id do the same to them, sometimes theyd be like you know your supposed to put the change in my hands, and id say yeah exactly.

rude ass mofos.

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

If you think that's rude... try working in foodservice...

Comment

I dont really care if the ppl are counting out quarters and shit on the counter cuz it does make it easier to get exact change....I just hate it when they take their sweetass time counting it out in their hand then put it on the counter even though they know im waiting for them

I really want to just throw it at them but since I just started this job I dont want to piss my bosses off quite yet lol

Also keep in mind in Canada we have toonies and loonies so theres even more change they could potentially piss me off with lol

Comment

I work at a local chevron down the road from my house, and I get pissed when somebody does that shit, i'd be holding out my hand for there cash and they would just drop it on the counter and look at me....im like ummmm NO my hand wasnt out for a reason just tryin to figure out which way the wind is goin. Bah I work tonight too........close is the worst shift IMO I hate it, its sooooo boring just sitting on my ass waiting for some dumbfuck customers to come in and piddle paddle around the store for 5min BAH.
                Originally posted by jboyce
                i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  haha i did....3 years at mcdonads....but mostly on the grill....so the rude shit they did to me was offset by the rude shit i did to them lol

edit: although i guess its not the same food service experience you had lol
                  Last edited by King James; 10-24-2007, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                    I work at a local chevron down the road from my house, and I get pissed when somebody does that shit, i'd be holding out my hand for there cash and they would just drop it on the counter and look at me....im like ummmm NO my hand wasnt out for a reason just tryin to figure out which way the wind is goin. Bah I work tonight too........close is the worst shift IMO I hate it, its sooooo boring just sitting on my ass waiting for some dumbfuck customers to come in and piddle paddle around the store for 5min BAH.
                    fuck I know....I work at a gas station too....and we have 2 coolers of drinks and two little displays full of food....yet ppl still spend 20 min deciding wat kind of chips to get....Its like fuck you have two choices....doritos or fuckin lays...pick

I had this dude last night ask me if we sold bags of milk...I told him no...Yet he still searched every square inch of the store incase I was lying i guess lol.

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                      fuck I know....I work at a gas station too....and we have 2 coolers of drinks and two little displays full of food....yet ppl still spend 20 min deciding wat kind of chips to get....Its like fuck you have two choices....doritos or fuckin lays...pick

I had this dude last night ask me if we sold bags of milk...I told him no...Yet he still searched every square inch of the store incase I was lying i guess lol.

lol a bag of milk?? never heard of that hahah we sell gallons of milk but ya i feel ya or when its like 10min to closing and a mad rush of punk teen kids come in for cigaretts and sigle cigars out gettin stoned and they make a mess all over my mopped floor I just got done doing.....bah
                      Originally posted by jboyce
                      i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

after a while, you learn to ignore the little stupid things people do.... it's somewhat human nature to be rude.

It bugged me for a little while when people would throw their money right down on the counter when I KNOW they see my hand open waiting for the money. I stopped putting my hand out for the money, and it stopped bothering me
                        It's less cause for human contact as well... I dunno about you all, but I have about 3 bottles of hand sanitizer right next to the register. Some of these smelly-ass motherfuckers look like they NEVER wash their hands.... grosses me the fuck out!

We have a foolproof method for dealing with the worst of the worst though:
                        Some smelly comes in with a handful of nasty-ass change, we tell them to count it out on the counter, then we sweep it right into big cup with a sheet of paper, and pour bleach all over it. The looks on their faces when we do that is p r i c e l e s s!!!

Comment

when i worked at the ice cream place

nobody EVER did that to me

cept for one person, i just acted like they didnt even put any money out. they asked what my problem was, and i said "oh, i put my hand out, i didn't see your money under my hand.."

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Hahaha agreed. People are f-ing assholes. I work at a pizza joint, I'm mainly a delivery boy. Customers are assholes and sometimes I just want to punch them out. Sure we get some nice ones, but the ones that are assholes are REAL fucking assholes. We've had to ban some people from our store because they've been assholes to use for the no reason/it was their own fault and had no right to be dicks to us.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                              lol a bag of milk?? never heard of that hahah we sell gallons of milk but ya i feel ya or when its like 10min to closing and a mad rush of punk teen kids come in for cigaretts and sigle cigars out gettin stoned and they make a mess all over my mopped floor I just got done doing.....bah
                              haha maybe bags of milk is a canadian thing....it comes out to like 4L of milk...not sure wat that is in your crazy imperial system you guys follow down there lol

Luckily our store is 24 hours a day so when it gets its hardcore cleaning its not done by me so I dont have to deal with the bastards at closing time

Phempa Im gonna start to not put out my hand.....Not only will it lower my aggravation level but like you said itll help keep me away from the dirty ppl....Some ppl come in and me and the ppl i work with like to guess when their last shower was....Its Kinda like the bleach thing cuz I know they can hear us lol

Dinner-Time...atleast as a delivery boy you get to drive in the cb and forget about the bastards...I have to stand there and wait for the next ones lol

Comment

Working...
                              X