Please Pray for me and my Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Pray for me and my Wife

Ok well she is 14 weeks pregnant and all of her medicine doesn't work on her. She cannot eat anything at all and keeps throwing up. We had to go to the hospital today and I just want to make sure everything is ok. I only left to come home and get some stuff and post up a thread asking for your help praying. Right now she is very ill and has an IV in her arm. Her potassium level is very low and so they have to give her potassium through the IV (which i dunno if you know this or not but burns like hell is what she said) But I just want to make it home and her be ok and my baby be fine so if you would do that for me I would really appreciate it because right now I'm in tears because I don't know if she is ok or not. Thanks and GOD BLESS ALL.

P.S. I will check back whenever we get to come home and personally thank everyone.
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

I will keep you guys in my prayers. she should be ok, it may just be the 24 hour flu also, I had that happen when i was pregnant with my middle child. God will protect them, just trust in him.

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Everything's gonna be alright man. Stay strong.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yo slick

be strong man. u gotta be strong for your lady

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

place your faith in god and all will be well.
          -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
          newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
          newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
          newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

You have my prayers. Sorry to hear about that. Stay strong, things will get better.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

don't you worry...i'll pray for you in my culture tradition way......
              -everything will be fine....stay strong.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

may God be with you, and have faith my friend. Leave it all up to God.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

God won't give you anything you can't handle.. Be strong!

yea.. potassium through the IV burns like hell! i had it when i got my appendectomy. i wanted to go home so bad after i got to my senses but they won't release me till i finish 2 doses of potassium. low potassium levels would cause muscle cramps and as we know that the heart is a muscle, you don't want that. so i asked the nurse if i could finish it in the least amount of time, thus my arm felt like burning or shall i say freezing through the whole 6-8hrs or so.. (it feels almost like when you fill the lighter with butane and it leaks to your fingers.. at an extended period).
                  after a week, i noticed that i can't find that certain vein where the IV was (guess it OD'd with that potassium and died). o well, still got a few hundreds if not thousands of veins left..

Comment

Good luck man, just remember everything happens for a reason. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Keep us posted!

Comment

Be strong bro. Everything is going to be ok.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Yea man, you will be fine. I will keep you in my thoughts!
                        Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                        Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

stopping by to send my best regards

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                          does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

keep ur head up bro.
                            MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                              God will protect them, just trust in him.
                              Amen!

Slick, prayer for a fiery hedge of protection has been sent up for you and your family. Like hondaccordgrl said, trust in God.

--bigjoegood1 & family
                              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                              ><((((º>

Comment

Working...
                              X