I need everyone's help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need everyone's help

My wife and I are going through some extreme difficulty with our marriage. I won't go into details right now, but this trouble we're having could very well end up a divorce. I would like to ask all those the believe in prayer, to pray for me (Kevin), my wife (Elizabeth), and our two children (Caleb and Jean Marie). Those who do not pray, please keep us in your thoughts. I truly value my CB7Tuner family, and I thank you all in advance for the support I am sure you will give me.

Originally posted by sandman61377
    My wife and I are going through some extreme difficulty with our marriage. I won't go into details right now, but this trouble we're having could very well end up a divorce. I would like to ask all those the believe in prayer, to pray for me (Kevin), my wife (Elizabeth), and our two children (Caleb and Jean Marie). Those who do not pray, please keep us in your thoughts. I truly value my CB7Tuner family, and I thank you all in advance for the support I am sure you will give me.
    can you pm me with whats going on, maybe i could help you out. im not married, but i helped out some guys and some girls with their relationships in the past. ill keep you in my prays tho.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
      Rev 22:21

I've been there. My family and I were separated for almost a year and we have children. It was tough but we were able to reconcile and although there have been some bad days, there have also been far more great days. In the end, I pray that love will prevail and keep you guys moving forward, together.

--bigjoe
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

Hope everything works out for you...I will also say that you can pm me if you want...sometimes advice or simply just talking to a complete stranger is whats needed...best of luck man

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

You've got nothing but the best from me. I've been through a divorce, and I still deal with it daily. It's really rough on the kids.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Comment

I'll keep you guys in my prayers. I really hope everything works out for your family.
            PM me if you want me to delete the following:
            My parents are divorced, even though I think, and they agree, if they had talked about things earlier on divorce may have been avoided. So please talk things out without your children around, and then, if they're old enough, with them around.
            Originally posted by 92dm
            I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
            VOUCHES
            Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Do either of you have insurance? Mental health is now covered, by law, under any insurance plan. Marriage counseling is considered mental health. I would suggest you go to counseling if you're having issues. A counselor may not tell you how to fix things (a good one won't even try), but they will help you determine what is best, and help you work toward that goal. They will give you the tools to do what you need to do.

I'm in a similar situation... not with kids, thankfully... but my marriage is pretty much shot. I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to do what it takes to fix it... if it can ever be fixed. I'm willing to try counseling, to see if it's possible... and see if it's worth fixing.
              I truly hope your issues are not as serious as mine. Nobody deserves the hell I've been put through over the past 7 months. I feel for you, and I truly hope things work out! Feel free to PM or IM me anytime. I'm always willing to listen! (though you'll probably get an earful of my crap as well. Maybe it'll make you feel like things aren't so bad!)

Comment

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger...

Words ive lived most of my life by.

Offtopic, Deev, Didnt you just get married?!
                -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
                  What doesnt kill you makes you stronger...

Words ive lived most of my life by.

Offtopic, Deev, Didnt you just get married?!
                  leave it alone back to topic

Comment

Best wishes is all me and my girlfriend can come up with.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Thanks, guys! Yeah, Deev, its pretty bad. I'm 30 and in good general health, and there have been times in the past few days that I've felt like I was about to have a heart attack due to the stress. I just don't want to go into specifics in a public online forum. I will probably PM a couple of you that offered later on. Right now, me an my mother-in-law are in the middle of having a hard conversation with my wife, and my mother-in-law wanted a few minutes alone with her daughter.

Comment

Im truely sorry to hear what youre going through bud...I will definately pray for your family..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

You've definitely got my prayers. I wasseperated from my first wife for almost 5 years, reconciled for a few years and then ended up divorcing. I've got a 14 and 15 year old sons and it was pretty rough on them, but they're resilient and bounced back pretty well. It's hard on everyone, no matter what happened or who's at fault (and often both parties have contributed to the problems without realizing it.) The best thing is to keep communicating and try not to blow up when you talk. I know I'm relatively new to the board, and it can be hard to talk to people, but if you need an ear, I can listen and advise with the best of them.

Comment

Your family will be in my thoughts. Hang in there and keep talking with eachother how to work things out.

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                            My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Thank you all for the support. As of right now, my marriage is in "critical-but-stable" condition. Its still has a long way to go to get back anywhere near where it should be (if it ever does), and its not getting any better yet, but at least its not getting any worse, for the moment.
                              I haven't really had the time to be on longer than to make the original post and these two updates. Here's hoping for the time to be on here more often again, but first thing's first.

Comment

Working...
                              X