"The Wire" Season 5 people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Wire" Season 5 people...

Yea that's right, as my man just asked me, did I know the new season starts next Sunday. Sure doo. As a true fan, "It's goin' down". This post is dedicated to all "The Wire" talk. So flap away.

Oh yea, one more thing, if you would class yourself as someone from "The Wire" who would you be. Keep it 100 too. Also who is your favorite actor/actress character on "The Wire"?
    Last edited by Straight Success; 12-30-2007, 10:59 PM.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

I'll get it going here

My favorite characters are Bunk and Slim Charles (big g the ghetto prince of that Backyard Band representing DC go-go all day)

Bunk is like one of the best cops that I've seen on a tv show who keeps it real. I remember when he was creeping with some chick he met in a bar while sloshed and started burning his own clothes so his wife would smell the p*ssy or find any evidence on him, classic!
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

I like Mcnulty and omar, ,whoever heard of a *** gangster, that show is the best on tv since sopranos are gone.
      BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

I liked Bodie. He was real all the time. Didn't bite his tounge for no one. It's crazy how Mike rocked him though. I also bang with McNaulty. He is the coolest cop. Him and Bunk. That's why they used to roll together so heavy.
        You gotta respect Avon though. I know a few of those. Not to forget Cutty, I mean Dennis. Gotta' respect that dude. Oman enough said.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Yeah bodie is straight B'more! I don't like Marlo, Bodie made a good point about him and his killing just for the sake of it. I hope Omar drops him.
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
            Yeah bodie is straight B'more! I don't like Marlo, Bodie made a good point about him and his killing just for the sake of it. I hope Omar drops him.
            Yea I really dont bang with Marlo either. Like Weebe said, "there rules to this, but they aren't playing by the rules anymore. Back in the day, a cat like that would find him self in the trunk on his way down to the river. But the game changes." I liked Avon better as a King Pin. Stringer too. I don't want to see Omar kill Marlo. I want Michael to do it. I can see that because Michael is always thinking three moves ahead like chess. Omar said it, "Butch I aint no drug dealer."

I hate that cop, um, Herck. Officer Carver is cool as ice as well.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Yeah Herc is a prick esp. the way he handled Randy with Bunk.

Where are all Wire fans??? I know Straight Success and I aren't the only ones who watch this show.

><((((º>

Comment

Yeah Herc is a prick esp. the way he handled Randy with Bunk.

Where are all Wire fans??? I know Straight Success and I aren't the only ones who watch this show.
                I figured this forum out a while ago. Some post to your thread, others don't (depending on the topic). I estimate that maybe 20% of the people here watch that show at best. I could be wrong though. Certain people on here are just like a family. Just like the hood or The Wire. Certain people bang with certain people and ride together, and others just hold down their strip like, Imma get my money and do my own thing.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

dam it i dont have hbo anymore with verizon vios

Comment

*As I watch the last episode of season 4* They're showin' previews of season 5 and I caught a glimpse of Avon.

Yeah I feel you on that. I tried to get folks to talk about the show a coupla weeks ago but to no avail. I deleted the thread after about a day and no replies. Thought no one was diggin it

><((((º>

Comment

Well that show is not for everone. I only get to talk about it in a very few places. I don't meet many people at school who watch it. At Mercedes a few people watched it, but they were scared to talk about it because they were scared to see what their peers would say. I only get to talk about it mostly in the hood, or around anyone who watches it. But it's crazy because the ratings arer through the roof.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

i don't watch the show, but back in september they were shooting an episode of it right in front of my apartment building
                        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Six more days.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Does anybody have hbo on demand?

Episode 51 (first of season 5) is supposed to be availble today. Somebody check it and let me know if it is so I can go straight home from work to watch it!!!

><((((º>

Comment

Does anybody have hbo on demand?

Episode 51 (first of season 5) is supposed to be availble today. Somebody check it and let me know if it is so I can go straight home from work to watch it!!!

Yea, but I can check it for you. I'm not gonna watch it though. I'm going to wait until Sunday. The anticipation is crazy.

I was just thinking about when Marlo rocked the Barksdale chick. Damn she was cute too.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X