"The Wire" Season 5 people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Success
    Yea, but I can check it for you. I'm not gonna watch it though. I'm going to wait until Sunday. The anticipation is crazy.

I was just thinking about when Marlo rocked the Barksdale chick. Damn she was cute too.
    Thanks. Yeah he rocked her, in a coupla ways!
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

Yo bubbles is the man. Special Crimes need to put that dude on their payroll.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
        Does anybody have hbo on demand?

Episode 51 (first of season 5) is supposed to be availble today. Somebody check it and let me know if it is so I can go straight home from work to watch it!!!
        Confirmed! I'm watching it right now
        Later!
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

I love the wire, watched the 1swt 3 seasons then fell off on the fourth because I dont have HBO anymore, I might add HBO just for that reason tho but I need to re-watch season 4 tho
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Season 4 was excellent and they are all still available via HBO on demand for a little while longer. I hope season 5 ends with a bang unlike the Sopranos

><((((º>

Comment

I really like The Wire because I see what's going on in the show really happening everday here in Philadelphia. I sometimes (quite often) feel like Naaman Brice, not because of his actions, but because of his situation. He is always forced to do things against his will. I used to say it all of the time, I swear, my mother reminds me exactly of Naaman's mom. She does things for me, then in return she always want something. That's why I dont ask her for anything.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success
                I really like The Wire because I see what's going on in the show really happening everday here in Philadelphia. I sometimes (quite often) feel like Naaman Brice, not because of his actions, but because of his situation. He is always forced to do things against his will. I used to say it all of the time, I swear, my mother reminds me exactly of Naaman's mom. She does things for me, then in return she always want something. That's why I dont ask her for anything.
                Hold up, I'll take that back. She's more like Avon mixed with a little Marlo and part Stringer.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Here's a video of that dude called Slim Charles but to us DC folk, he will always be Big G of that Backyard Band. Go-go ftw!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_Y4AKSP20&NR=1

><((((º>

Comment

Working...
                  X