My trip to Sydney, Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trip to Sydney, Australia

My trip to Sydney, Australia (October - November 2007)

I thought I would share with you guys pictures of this country that I seriously think is beautiful.

Last edited by Gyuri87; 08-15-2008, 10:41 PM.
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

It Looks awesome.

Did you anywhere else in Australia other than sydney? I wanna visit there and i dont know if i should to to Melbourne or Sydney. Plus i wanna go out in the wild.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

that makes me want to go on vacation really bad. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Hi and thanks for commenting. I haven't been to Melbourne or anything other regions really. There was way too many things to see in Sydney for the 3 weeks and 5 days I stayed there so I didn't really get the chance to but I heard it's beautiful too. Sydney is however the main touristic area I think. I haven't been in the real wild but I'm sure it is accessible. Like I said, I haven't been to Melbourne but I can tell you that if you go to Sydney you will not regret it. It's an amazing place to visit.

Good Luck.
        NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Any places you would recommend there? If i go im only gonna be there for a week or so.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

A week isn't much to truly appreciate the beauty of this place and neither was 3 weeks and 5 days. If you were to stay that short, I would definitely recommend you the Aquarium in Sydney. Truly amazing. You walk in underwater tunnels where you get to see huge sharks of all kind, stingrays, giant turtles and many more swimming above your head. Taking a ferry to the zoo is also a must because on your way there you get to see the whole city as seen on one of my pictures. The Sydney Harbor Bridge and Opera House is also required on your camera when going to Sydney. They are the primary touristic attractions. If you're a shopping maniac, I would suggest you to take the train to Parramatta where there's what seemed to me at first an endless shopping center.

It's a very beautiful place and people are very welcoming. You wouldn't regret it.
            NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Oh and by the way, if you go to the Opera House you should also take a few shots in the Botanical Garden which is right next to it. That's where I took this picture of the bird posing and that little lake with the tiny island in the middle.
              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Sydney is awesome! I lived there for a summer, I was this close to living there for life

these pics definitely makes me want to go back...sigh.
                DEVOTE

Comment

Wow those some beautiful shots bud...someday i will be able to take a trip there..how long was the flight btw..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                    Wow those some beautiful shots bud...someday i will be able to take a trip there..how long was the flight btw..

God don't remind me of it. I had to change plane twice and wait in total about 10 hours altogether for them. The whole trip was close to 35 hours long.

On the way back it wasn't that bad though. I had 1 night in Japan :P before taking the plane to New-York the next day and then from there Montreal.

It was all worth it though. That's what I got for the cheapest rate.
                    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

It is mentioned in the rules that you should include your camera's brand, model and information about the settings use to take the pictures which I forgot so here they are.

My camera is an Olympus Stylus 600 6.0 Mega pixels.

I didn't bother adjusting the settings since I was taking a lot of pictures and didn't have time to be more artistic than this. The picture size and quality were however set to the best while all the rest was automated.
                      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                        Plus i wanna go out in the wild.
                        Watch out for the drop bears. Live in the gum trees. Will tear your head off in 2 seconds.
                        Members Ride Thread

Comment

The Island of convicts.... lol. Australia looks like a amazing man. I hope its as fun as it looks

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Those pictures just want me to visit Australia even more. I've always wanted to visit Australia. Some nice pics you took.
                            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

where's my pics of accords there??
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                              X