Coldplay - The Scientist

Sad song for a sad day, one of my friends died in a car accident last night

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Re: Sotd 10-03-03

Originally posted by 97Lude
    Coldplay - The Scientist

Sad song for a sad day, one of my friends died in a car accident last night
    never heard of the song but i like coldplay...

that is horrible about the friend...my mom was really really close to getting in a head on the other day, like REALLY close. how are you taking it?

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

yeah, that's terrible... what happened? like, how'd the driver crash?

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
        yeah, that's terrible... what happened? like, how'd the driver crash?
        jesus steve dont get off topic, we're talking about the sotd...stupid administrator

just kidding! yeah hit us up with some details, you never think that somethin like that can happen to you or someone you really care about

Comment

he raced one of my other good friends a hour prior to his accident. My friend that passed had a 95 Trans Am, automatic, roll cage, ran 11's back in the day, 11inch wide tires. A amazing car to hear go, he loved it to death, first F body i ever wanted.
          Well after he raced my friends talon and beat him, he had a bite to eat with them at a waffle house and went home, few blocks down the street a cop clocked him at 62mph in a 40mph zone, the cop pulled out, so he my friend took off(thinking he had a bad record and couldn't get another suspesion maybe)
          So he's in his terrortory flying on the backroads, the cop said he was more then half a mile down the road he was going so fast. Took a 90degree angle...little less maybe at 80-90mph they think, lost the rear control, corrected it, over corrected it, hit a bridge pillar, split the car in half.
          By the time the cop got there, the car was already dead stopped in half in the middle of the road, he was lying half out of the car already gone, hopefully he died on impact and didn't feel anything.
          The car is a mess, its horrible, saw it today. Also went to the crash site today too, a sad sight to see.
          He was a senior this year, i graduated last year.
          Weird part is, his brother died in 1999, in a 1995 Trans Am, red, by taking a corner too fast
          Also one of his friends said he gave his life to god the night before, which is pretty creepy how it all worked out, but it gives comfert to me alittle more.

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

^^^^god damn...think of what the parents must be going through, two kids lost in car accidents within the last 4 years. hopefully the impact took his life like you said, the worst death would be sitting there dying choking on your own blood, hoping someone with a shotgun would just come up and put you away

Comment

thats leave it at he died on impact

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your friends, family and him.

Comment

Sorry about your friend... I lost two buddies (separate incidents) due to street racing (and they weren't involved in the racing itself)...

Your story reminded me of that street racing death in Honolulu a few years back when two cars were racing ('Teg vs. Jetta) and the 'Teg lost control, hit and went OVER a barrier onto the street below... The car was split in two and shit was everywhere... The f*cked up part about it (according to the only witness) was that the Jetta stopped and saw the car in pieces, turned around, and DROVE AWAY without helping... The Jetta and the driver was never ID'd, to this day... The only way I could tell it was a 'Teg was the mangled shape of the front end with the familiar round headlights... The dead boy would've turned 18 two days after he died...

My bad for going OT....

L8z-
                  Jay
                  "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

no more SOTD threads. PERIOD. Just keep posting it in the original thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X