50th running of the daytona 500!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50th running of the daytona 500!!!!!

Its comming pretty soon , an i wanted to know who's gonna watch it ?
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH i am goin to watch some ppl drive around in a circle for 3 hrs yea fucking right. i would rather go play in traffic that would be more entertaining than watching that shit. i just like it when ppl die and wreck

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH i am goin to watch some ppl drive around in a circle for 3 hrs yea fucking right. i would rather go play in traffic that would be more entertaining than watching that shit. i just like it when ppl die and wreck

you are so sad
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

maybe...? but i think it is so fucking retarded watchin cars drive around in a circle for 3 hours...

used condoms? wtf

Comment

ehhhh nascar blows.

I'm open minded to just about anything, even tractor mower racing.

but NASCAR is awful.
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            maybe...? but i think it is so fucking retarded watchin cars drive around in a circle for 3 hours...

if you racing on a track your going in a circle, so what is the difference
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

NASCAR FTL...
              oval track blows.
              My Car
              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                if you racing on a track your going in a circle, so what is the difference
                I'll pretend you didn't say that.

Comment

idk...NASCAR IMO would only be great if i was one driving...or lol if they were all CBs tahahaha...or at least trim wise.

*Needs*
                  -New shocks
                  -Struts
                  -Drop
                  -Cleaning
                  -New Tires/Wheels
                  -New Window Tint
                  -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                    I'll pretend you didn't say that.

i see you didnt get what i was trying to say thx for pretending i didnt say that
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
                      idk...NASCAR IMO would only be great if i was one driving...or lol if they were all CBs tahahaha...or at least trim wise.

now if they where all cbs that would be sick lol. but our cars wouldnt do to well at 200 mph lol
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

i see you didnt get what i was trying to say thx for pretending i didnt say that
                        its not even close to comparable, considering driving on a road course and driving on an oval track are totally different.

oval track is really boring. NASCAR and Indy.
                        -Mark-
                        CB7
                        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

"if you racing on a track your going in a circle, so what is the difference"

what's not to get?

Comment

I will be watching. Bud Shootout is tonight on FOX too. I will be glued to the TV in about a half an hour watching it. Should be interesting to see how the old COT (Car Of Tomorrow) does as the new COT (Car Of Today) for the full season.

Comment

Oval Track no skill right? Just turn left? I have argued Nascar and any oval track racing before yea sure its boring but I doubt most of you would survive in that thing. You are driving in an "oval" with cars ass to mouth doing 180-200mph with people bumping into you mid turn. You think thats easy having reflexes to correct that? I respect any form of motorsport. I used to think NASCAR took a lack of skill until you start looking more in depth. At least nascar does expand going into courses with turns. They race an Infineon and some other track. This year they all have somewhat redesigned bodies. This whole season is going to be about tuning with adjusted setups which means crashes and so on. You also have to keep in mind Nascar vehicles are not light. You can say oh Le Mans, F1, and so on take an abundance of skill....yea sure. Same goes for NASCAR. Not all of them are "rednecks". You have a couple people from F1 that moved to Nascar. Juan Montoya is one of the people. Also NASCAR drivers are pretty damn talented. They dont just race in that form of sport. They do drive in other forms of motorsport. Some people even drive for the ALMS series at times. All I am saying. Also engineering wise you go into a NASCAR pit crew they know wtf they are talking about just like any sport. You might not like the sport but its not a sport for "dumb" people. Might look like it or get portrayed like it but its not. Personally I want to go take a ride in a stock car just for the hell of it since they have those down here in tx. I had a change at twin ring motegi but they had time trials going on so I couldnt ride the stock car or take a run in the NSXR.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X