Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23 Head Swap

Calling all H23 head swapped cb's thats are still running lol

I'm nearing the point where I finally grow some balls and actually do this head swap, so I just want to see how many members actually have this head swap on their cb still.

^^click it or ticket^^

nick does.

grumpy.

its boosted, too.

F22B headswapped.

but it's the same thing..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=grumpys93

Comment

got a h23 intake manifold for sale everything included PM me for details

Comment

nevermind...i just read through his MR, and apparently cyl #4 went down, so he pulled the motor to build the block..

Comment

Originally posted by npor
          nevermind...i just read through his MR, and apparently cyl #4 went down, so he pulled the motor to build the block..
          greatttt haha just what I wanted to hear. I'm having the pre swap gitters lol. Thinking of canning the entire idea and selling all my stuff...

Or just doing the swap, and if anything fails, I'll just put the f22 head back on with timing belt and all

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
            got a h23 intake manifold for sale everything included PM me for details
            thanks but I'm covered dude

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91
              greatttt haha just what I wanted to hear. I'm having the pre swap gitters lol. Thinking of canning the entire idea and selling all my stuff...

Or just doing the swap, and if anything fails, I'll just put the f22 head back on with timing belt and all

well, he's also boosted.

i know some other members are running h23 heads.

Comment

i'm doing a h23/f23(G23). waiting for a few more items

Comment

I had mine for about 20k miles, but as you know it blew up due to other issues, not the head swap.

Comment

alright that's reassuring. I'm buying another cb cuz I just got in an accident, so once I take delivery of it I'll do the headswap, and if shit hits the fan, at least the cb I crashed still drives so I won't be shit out of luck

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Yeah Andy, how about you grow some balls already! LOL, J/K. It's really something to be considered, just really make sure you're making the right decision and go through w/ it.

Comment

Haha thanks man, I'll just do it anyway. I'll take my time, do it right, and pray to every God I can think of for it to start and stay running lol. I'm test driving an uber clean 93 ex on Saturday, so hopefully she's a winner!

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Here's mine:

Old motor H23/f22ax

other old one F22b/f22ax

Comment

^^thats a sweet ass F22B valve cover...mind didn't say DOHC 16Valve!

Comment

JDM Baby!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X