Smelevator NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smelevator NSFW

Am I the only one still amused by people farting in elevators.

http://www.flurl.com/item/Fart_Joke_u_309878

This cracks me up.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

That's great!

Comment

Thats was ok....

Fake "spray" and "noise-makers" FTL

The real, raunchy, thing FTMFW

(and im talking those nasty, stanky ones that hang and linger)

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        The real, raunchy, thing FTMFW

(and im talking those nasty, stanky ones that hang and linger)

Man I ripped one of those silent but deadlies while on the elevator with my boss and my buddy at work back in 1990. I couldn't get off that elevator fast enough and my boy told me that it was the kinda smell that'll make me lose friends The funniest part was when my boss started sniffing and almost choked!!! I am LOL right now.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

I just farted.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

My favortie ones are the ones that kinda hang low and linger, and dont follow you when you walk away...then some unsuspecting victim walks into it...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              My favortie ones are the ones that kinda hang low and linger, and dont follow you when you walk away...then some unsuspecting victim walks into it...

I left one of those puppies for my wife last night. She asked me if I had forgot to shower yesterday because something smelled like crap. Her mouth was open too She sprayed me with lysol.

><((((º>

Comment

All I have to add to this thread is a memory of being over Val's house (Accord R33's gf...aka Rusty on the board) at one of the mini-meets...and clearing her living room, and then the kitchen as it made it's way around the house.

Comment

Nice...ive cleared rooms, but never entire houses

I have a friend who, when he farts, he cups his hand and farts into his hand then puts in your face and shouts, "Cup-o-Poo!"

My favorite return line is, "aww!! its in my mouth!!"

Comment

Lol to Mike,s comment. I've only been in two houses that were cleared. One of my friends brothers did one of those once....we started in the living room, went to the kitchen, then it eventually went down the hall. Oh, and try riding in someone's car during traffic in November and they do one of those....OMG. My cousin is proud of his. He'll fart, go "ooh" then proceed to waft it up to his face and say "uh...you may wanna leave the room". One time we were in our camper sleeping outside and didn't want to make noise and he did one of those. All I can say is, thank god the camper had screens!

Comment

It's really funny when you do one in the car, roll up then lock the windows and crank up the heat! Your passengers get that oven roasted poot smell! Only drawback is that it takes a while for the smell to go away like a coupla days. Almost as good as the old dutch oven.

><((((º>

Comment

I always have some stinky, eye watering farts right after I eat at this pizza place...I myself have to leave the room, its that bad.

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                        X