Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Acura Integra GSR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    1998 Acura Integra GSR

    This is my 1998 Acura Integra GSR. Stock b18c1, 5 speed obviously. These pics suck, i just took them. The car has not been washed in 3 weeks. I have owned this car 10 months and love it. I have a lot of parts sitting around waiting to be installed. just waitng for warm weather. ill have new pics when the [arts go on.

    Engine:
    Stock b18c1
    Greddy Catback Exhaust
    Arospeed 4-1 Header (2.5" collecter)

    Suspension:
    koni Yellow Shocks (adjustable)... sitting in my apartment
    neuspeed race springs (2"drop)...also sitting in my apartment
    stock gsr front upper strut bar
    JDM type R rear 24mm sway bar
    Beaks rear subframe reinforcement
    Gold Konig Feathers 16" (also sitting in my apartment)
    Goodyear Eagle F1 tires

    Interior:
    Stock Black On Black with USDM Type R Rear Seat

    Exterior:
    30% tint
    Type R front lip
    Type R rear caps
    Wings West RS side skirts (sitting in apartment)

    Future Mods:
    Install all the parts i have laying around.






    And a picture of my 9 month old son!

    Last edited by AccordWarrior; 04-10-2008, 09:10 PM.

    #2
    Nice DC2 man. Trying posting up the pics up in here. Nice to see another Teg owner.
    Raceline USA

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by JDMxCB7
      Nice DC2 man. Trying posting up the pics up in here. Nice to see another Teg owner.
      not sure why the pics came up as links......first time using photobucket....i has imagestation. and thanks for the props. you got a nice gsr sedan....rare as hell!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by 91accord4door
        not sure why the pics came up as links......first time using photobucket....i has imagestation. and thanks for the props. you got a nice gsr sedan....rare as hell!
        Thanks man. Yeah, not too many people have a GS-R sedan.

        You should check out www.clubintegra.com. My username is JDMxDB8.
        Raceline USA

        Comment


          #5
          Nice Integra, my brother has one to and yours looks a 10x better. but if I was you I may want to edit out the plate number you never know what freaks will do for a clean car. Other then that keep us updated.

          "Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.

          Click Me

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by NorcoAccord
            Nice Integra, my brother has one to and yours looks a 10x better. but if I was you I may want to edit out the plate number you never know what freaks will do for a clean car. Other then that keep us updated.
            thanks man, ill def. keep this thread updated. and yea good idea about hiding my plate number. ill see what i can do.

            Comment


              #7
              Yummy!

              Ive always loved the newer model teggys. Looks good. Keep it up.


              KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | . ` ' / . | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

              Comment


                #8
                oh so clean........

                ...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

                Comment


                  #9
                  Long no talk time Billy car's looking good too man , and I know it's 9 months too late but congrats on the lil tuner
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

                  'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    Long no talk time Billy car's looking good too man , and I know it's 9 months too late but congrats on the lil tuner
                    lol, thanks Henry......how ya been?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      nice lip

                      Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Accord R33
                        nice lip
                        glad i finally got it off ya....lol. you should put your rear caps on.....mine fit like gloves.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Man I need to put my Si-VTEC lip on...
                          Raceline USA

                          Comment


                            #14
                            yay another teggy =D
                            you gotta put them coilovers on, makes it look a lot sexier ;]
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

                            steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                              yay another teggy =D
                              you gotta put them coilovers on, makes it look a lot sexier ;]
                              Nice LS man! You have a thread?
                              Raceline USA

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X