My LS400.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LS400.

I have had this 1990 LS400 for the past 2 yrs. Just sitting and sitting and sitting at a friend's body shop. Really not sure if I should deal with it or what. Has 246k (all highway miles). Last year sometime, had the motor & transmission mounts replaced. Needs compressor and a battery.

What should I do with it?

Discuss.

Trev...

RETIRED...

It's nice Trev but the miles are pretty up there. I don't know if you want to dump money into cosmetics unless you're going to swap an engine in there.

Sackingz123 just bought a 92 like that. He'll see this post today and will give you his personal feedback.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
      It's nice Trev but the miles are pretty up there. I don't know if you want to dump money into cosmetics unless you're going to swap an engine in there.

Sackingz123 just bought a 92 like that. He'll see this post today and will give you his personal feedback.
      Hey Ant,

Thought of a swap, but not sure if worth the time, energy, money...
      Hmm, we'll see. May just sell instead of sitiong. I actually forgot about the car until my friend called me and starting talking about it.

Trev.
      RETIRED...

Comment

Clean it up, throw some wheels on it and just DRIVE IT.

Comment

The car actually looks to be in great shape Trev.But if you're not going to do anything with it.I would definitely sell it and get what you can out of it instead of sitting there.

Comment

Looks...Good...Just High Miles.... Pay a few bucks for a engine and have a VIP project....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings
              I have had this 1990 LS400 for the past 2 yrs. Just sitting and sitting and sitting at a friend's body shop. Really not sure if I should deal with it or what. Has 246k (all highway miles). Last year sometime, had the motor & transmission mounts replaced. Needs compressor and a battery.

What should I do with it?

Discuss.

Trev...

Drive it down to Joe's house and leave the keys and title!!! j/k
              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
              ><((((º>

Comment

Uncle EL has one

Comment

this lex reminds me of the old school STREET FIGHTER game..

where halfway through the game...you have to beat up and destroy a car....and the car is this exact Lexus

I used to use BLANKA and his shocker to destroy the car.

anyhoo...what I would do...DRIVE IT!!!

thats balla status right there....slap some new shoes on it ( chrome or whatever is in style these days )..and just mob it!
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

ucf10. a classic original chassis for the VIP cars

yes, high miles, but these cars last long. 90-92 ucf10, 93-94 ucf11. were the chassis codes. some reversions were made to the body and features betweeen the years. i got myself a 93 im working on...

anyways, get it, get it into shape if needed. drop, baller rims

Last edited by sackingz123; 04-14-2008, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Comment

hey dv8, hook me up with some eyelids for the ucf11

Comment

Working...
                        X