n9netwoaccords new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n9netwoaccords new ride

here she is, if you've been listening to me you know i got this... its a 2000 yamaha r6, full exhaust not just a slip on, carb has been jetted and the timing has been advanced, and it is quick.

sorry for the crappy pictures, eventually i'll get some better ones.

Nice purchase

I dont ride bikes anymore. Last time I spent 1 month in the hospital and had to learn how to walk again.

Be safe with that thing.
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
      Nice purchase

I dont ride bikes anymore. Last time I spent 1 month in the hospital and had to learn how to walk again.

Be safe with that thing.
      i know, i've been warned by many... but to be perfectly honest i'm scared shitless of it, and i'm more worried about other people rather then myself, people just DO NOT pay attention, and thats when people get hurt

Comment

Nice, be safe and have fun!

Comment

looks good. im trying to pick me one up to but ill probably get a ninja 250 since i dont know how to ride just yet
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
            i know, i've been warned by many... but to be perfectly honest i'm scared shitless of it, and i'm more worried about other people rather then myself, people just DO NOT pay attention, and thats when people get hurt
            Its true, alot of people out there who don't pay attention and realize that a bike is harder to see than another car. Just be extra alert while you are zipping around.
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
              Its true, alot of people out there who don't pay attention and realize that a bike is harder to see than another car. Just be extra alert while you are zipping around.
              i definatly will be, a car i may be a little bit more daring, but there is no room for error on two wheels, its all about staying alive.

i'll let you know when i can get your alignment done, i gotta check my schedule when i go to work on wendesday

Comment

Is this the reason why you weren't at work on Saturday?

Nice pickup man.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                  Is this the reason why you weren't at work on Saturday?

Nice pickup man.
                  haha no i had it scheduled off

Comment

oh jesus, read about this on NEMS... be safe guy.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                      oh jesus, read about this on NEMS... be safe guy.
                      Hey were you driving up 3A around the Manchester / Litchfield line on Friday?

I saw a coupe with what looked like a Legend lip up front.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                        Hey were you driving up 3A around the Manchester / Litchfield line on Friday?

I saw a coupe with what looked like a Legend lip up front.
                        probably, i live in litchfield and work in manchester. it the driver of the coupe had a big dumbass look on his face it was probably me.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                          probably, i live in litchfield and work in manchester. it the driver of the coupe had a big dumbass look on his face it was probably me.
                          you ever see a blue civic SI with gold GSR twisties around there?

Comment

I used to have an 05 gsxr 600 and loved it. Just be careful man because you will be in the shit before you know it if you don't respect it. Here's a couple of links for you. The first is just a bunch of stuff to read and the second id their main page. I would definitely recommend their course. The most that could happen is you would learn something. Plus some companies will give you a discount on insurance once you've passed the course. It's well worth it.

http://www.msf-usa.org/index_new.cfm...gename=Library

http://www.msf-usa.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                              I used to have an 05 gsxr 600 and loved it. Just be careful man because you will be in the shit before you know it if you don't respect it. Here's a couple of links for you. The first is just a bunch of stuff to read and the second id their main page. I would definitely recommend their course. The most that could happen is you would learn something. Plus some companies will give you a discount on insurance once you've passed the course. It's well worth it.

http://www.msf-usa.org/index_new.cfm...gename=Library

http://www.msf-usa.org/

already took a course my man, no way in hell was i getting on one without knowing what im doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X