Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post

i need a cig myself after reading the story

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

370 is still ugly...lowered more with a better kit maybe would set it off...stock it looks like i shit a turd in my hand. But you have to get on it every now and then when you buy a car...I dunno about doing 120. Usually I do a 1-2 pull then cut it since thats all you need to see WOT and make sure nothing breaks up...

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

The 370 is a case of FEELING slower than it actually is. It depends which 350Z you are talking about too. The HR engines were obviously more potent than the Rev up versions. But, it is lighter and has a similar powerband that is only slightly larger in most places. It would most likely not feel much faster than the HR versions (7500RPM redline for those that didn't know), due to the similarities in powerband, and versus the Rev Up editions, it would probably feel more top end biased because even though it is making more power/torque everywhere, it continues to pull longer, which makes the bottom end feel relatively weak.

Every number I have seen for the 370 puts it being measureably faster than a 350, although it might not FEEL noticeable, as the difference is between .5 and 1 second in most cases, which isn't necessarily all that noticeable to the butt dyno.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
        X