My boss just got his S2000 out of the shop from his recent mods:

Engine:
    Valetrain:
    Toda Camshafts
    Toda Valve Springs
    Toda Adjustable Campulleys

Toda Exhaust Manifold
    Toda Individual Throttle Bodies
    Toda High Compression Piston Kit (11.7:1 CR)
    Toda Lightweight Flywheel

Spoon Headgasket (+ .3 CR Total of 12.0:1 CR)
    Spoon Feul Injectors
    Spoon Clutch kit
    Spoon ECU

Let me tell you, this car can get you places in a hurry! With HP rated @ 240 stock, I'd say by the parts he added, it's easily at about 280-290 now. Other than the cutoff @ 9000RPM due to the ECU, it still flat out hauls ass! We were crusing at 100MPH and he dropped into 4th and gunned it, I saw 5 miles go by quick! I looke over at the speedo and it was past the 140 mark! Crazy shit. We smoked an EVO rolling from 80MPH! I one day aspire to have a buisness like him and have the toys to show for it.

Before the above mods he only had rims(Work VS-XX in 18in.) and coilovers (Tein FLEX) and a carbon hood (Carbonworx) for the exterior. Tanabe Super Medalion Racing Spec exhaust sounds killer too. He plans on getting Tein's EDFC and a Cusco strut bar in the future. I guess modding my car inspired him to shell out some on his ride.

I post pictures as soon as I can get a ride again. He is planning on going to Willow Springs and racing it, so I'll get pics there too.
    My Ride!
    Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Man, that s2000 sounds like a beast! Get pics ASAP....I wanna see it.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

you gotta ask if you can drive it!

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
        Man, that s2000 sounds like a beast! Get pics ASAP....I wanna see it.

PICS Please.
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
          PICS Please.
          PICS PICS PICS!!!!!! S2000's are sooooo sexxxy!
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

THE BAD

THE GOOD

Now lets see your boss's
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Damn tell that man to get on a dyno quick!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                you gotta ask if you can drive it!
                I wouldn't want to put myself and others in danger. I wouldn't stop once I got in and turned it on.
                My Ride!
                Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

pwned...

Those sound like some good upgrades. He needs to get it dynoed so we can get some proper numbers up here!!! The only problem w/ the S2k right now, is that it's so bad ass from the factory that there isn't much you can do to upgrade it. Those ones you outlined are pretty good though...
                  Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                  D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                  ┴─┴
                  ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Yea I was looking on some S2K forums, those dudes are happy to get 10whp from the full I/H/E, seriously. They should have just put an upgraded version of the K20A in it (maybe that's what the F20C is?) and went from there...the K20A to say the least is a bad-ass motor; 300whp NA is not far fetched.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      Yea I was looking on some S2K forums, those dudes are happy to get 10whp from the full I/H/E, seriously. They should have just put an upgraded version of the K20A in it (maybe that's what the F20C is?) and went from there...the K20A to say the least is a bad-ass motor; 300whp NA is not far fetched.
                      thats cuz everything on it is so well engineered from the factory, theres not much room for improvement . . . quality goes a long way . . .
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

It's funny when ppl wonder why the s2k is so expensive when its interior is on par with most new cars and extra features are somewhat limited. Most of what you are paying for is the work and engineering that was put into its engine.

Comment

The suspension is also very well enginered. The 04+ also have twin tube shocks.
                          I've seen a bunch of s2ks on lifts at a local honda delaer that I worked at for a wile. I was amazed at how nice the underbody looked (suspension & Drivetrain)

One day I'd love to have one
                          Last edited by pwrusr; 07-23-2005, 10:42 AM.
                          ~~~~~~~

Comment

the only thing i dont like about them is the imposibility to drift while stock, speed sensitive steering weak rear axle and 50/50 weight distribution and like pwrusr said one hell of a suspension i'd prolly try to drift one day and total it, i'd probably sell my soul for a supercharged S2K
                            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

your boss is cool...my boss drives a bronco, maybe i'll post his mods and pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X