1997 Acura Integra GS for $4500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 Acura Integra GS for $4500?

There is a 97 Acura Integra GS with 140K, 1 owner, 5speed, with a selling price of $4500. I need another car, but will keep my 90 Accord. I love the Integras of this year. Maybe $4000 is possible. My only concern is the mileage. More importantly, VIN begins with JH, not 1H, if you get my drift.

have you seen the car

Comment

I didn't drive it yet, but the car is clean in and out. If the weather is good, I will test drive it, but I haven't driven a manual for a long time, so a friend will have to drive it. But, how much (mileage wise) is 140K on these 97 Integras, still can go another 100K?

Comment

depends on how well its been takin care of...it could go another 500k if its been maintained like it should but high mileage on a car like that is like 200k lol they last forever just like hondas. i wouldnt worry about the mileage to much if it looks good and its legal get it becuase 140k aint bad for a acura or honda.......but 140 k on most american cars is high mileage.

Comment

So whats up with the vin number?
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Well, all Teg Vin's start with JHM, but thats another story.

The mileage isn't an issue...but isn't the GS the uber-base model...like no sunroof. I would either go older (95 or 96) and get at least the LS or save up and go 98 and get the new front end.

Comment

i tought the gs was higher than the ls???
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

I could be wrong, but I think the gs is above the ls model as well. I know, in Canada at least that the gs comes with spoiler, sunroof and leather, well at least it does in my brothers car.

Comment

The GS is basically the SE of the accord....it has everything minus the leather....and the motor....it has an LS....The Special Edition came with leather, a CD changer, bigger sway bars, a wing, and an LS, and the GSR came with all....But the GS is definately loaded....and if I were you, I would jump on that because those cars are very reliable, sexy, and popular and $4500 for a GS isn't bad at all
                  1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                  Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Is it true that Acura Integras are more reliable than Honda Accords?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      Well, all Teg Vin's start with JHM, but thats another story.

The mileage isn't an issue...but isn't the GS the uber-base model...like no sunroof. I would either go older (95 or 96) and get at least the LS or save up and go 98 and get the new front end.
                      thats the RS that doesnt have the sunroof . . .
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

rs is base model with no power options. Ls has a few options and the gs is fully loaded. integras are reliable if you take care of them just as other hondas are.I own one so i know lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X