Accord R33: 1993 Infiniti G20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord R33: 1993 Infiniti G20

here is my new G20 guys...its completely stock except for the Primera stuff like the grill and corner lights. but its not staying that way for long. it will be getting a SR20DET bluebird motor come spring time. a nice drop, and my black/polished ADR rims to start. the accord left today, hopefully the buyer enjoys it as much as i did.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

looks great eric, i hope you enjoy the new ride. keep in touch with cb7 and post some more pictures of interior and such.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

very nice eric. cant wait to see what you do to this thing. if u put as much effort into this as you did the cb, this thing will be sick. nice ride man.
      i think this is supposed to be in other automotive though. thats were i had to post my civic......not sure though. but i know its not a cb7..lol ..are you going to get fog lights for it?
      Last edited by 91accord4door; 12-15-2005, 12:23 PM.

Comment

nice that is such a rare car to find here in the states( for me i guess) nice start with the jdm shit i give u

Comment

good luck with your new car you did a fantastic job with the CB, so knowing what your tastes are this thing is going to kick ass!

Comment

sweet ride man those cars are pretty fast my freind has one

Comment

a kid up the street from me has one with a boosted bluebird. he's putting down 220-230 at the wheels i believe. sick car though! congrats on the new purchase.

Comment

Looking really nice Eric, that engine bay is so clean Looks like a real keeper and I can't wait to see the different stages it's going to go through. I'm not even sure if I've seen one of these in real life must be pretty rare. Nice choice and best of luck w/ everything

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                  Looking really nice Eric, that engine bay is so clean Looks like a real keeper and I can't wait to see the different stages it's going to go through. I'm not even sure if I've seen one of these in real life must be pretty rare. Nice choice and best of luck w/ everything

Dan
                  yah. its not *really* a primera (it would be RHD if it was) its still just a regular G20, they arnt that rare

Comment

Dear Santa/God,

Please send Eric some foglights. Thanks.

P.S. I would like some tires.
                    -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                      yah. its not *really* a primera (it would be RHD if it was) its still just a regular G20, they arnt that rare
                      I see, I really know nothing about G20's and I didn't even know what a Primera was really! I always see the next gen. ones (usu. white) but I don't remember seeing ones of that gen. What are some stats on it? Weight, HP/TQ, compression, etc? Can any weight reduction be done like A/C or P/S removal, stuff like that? Educate me on these cars, won't you!

Dan

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                      Dear Santa/God, Please send Eric some foglights. Thanks. P.S. I would like some tires.

Comment

looks good man...i wanna see somemore pics when/if you do anything to it....later man

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                          I see, I really know nothing about G20's and I didn't even know what a Primera was really! I always see the next gen. ones (usu. white) but I don't remember seeing ones of that gen. What are some stats on it? Weight, HP/TQ, compression, etc? Can any weight reduction be done like A/C or P/S removal, stuff like that? Educate me on these cars, won't you!

Dan

they have the same motor as a sentra SE-R (SR20DE - 140hp, 135ish tq). which can easily be swapped with an SR20DET (200 hp TURBO). that motor has pretty much unlimited potential, for example my friend jeff has a SR20DET and he is putting down just under 400whp, stock block. the whole motor is forged. (and it costs MUCH less than an h22 )

the G20 is basicly just a glorified sentra, the suspension is a lot better and its a little bit more luxurious (but of course it weighs more).

my favorite thing about this car?? 7500rpm REDLINE!

Comment

they have the same motor as a sentra SE-R (SR20DE - 140hp, 135ish tq). which can easily be swapped with an SR20DET (200 hp TURBO). that motor has pretty much unlimited potential, for example my friend jeff has a SR20DET and he is putting down just under 400whp, stock block. the whole motor is forged. (and it costs MUCH less than an h22 )

the G20 is basicly just a glorified sentra, the suspension is a lot better and its a little bit more luxurious (but of course it weighs more).

damn.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Nice, thanks for that info, I hope you didn't think I was being lazy, I was just interested in some basic info That thing must scream at 7500 Sounds like you made a great choice, it seems very under-rated yet has so much potential! I'm going to miss your CB though, so much, I got used to seeing it all spring/summer

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X