My New GTI.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New GTI.....

Well, I haven't been on here in a while, so I decided to show everyone what i've been up to lately.....I still have the accord, im unsure weather or not im going to sell it yet....but if someone were to come up to me with $8K id sell it in a second. But for now, here is the new Gwhip....

191WHP and 226WTQ.....completely stock on the mustang dyno......im happy

Thats all I got for now.....
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

whoa dude thats cool, take a pic of the pedals, because all i see is the clutch and the brake..

Comment

nice whip man I like the color

Comment

Thanks guys.....on the 4th pic down you can see all three pedals....the gas pedal being the right most of the three.....(its the long one)

I chose this color, because the dub dealer said that it was a rare color to find on these things, and i liked it the most.......I almost bought a pearl black one though.....
        1991 Honda Accord Ex
        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

damn looks good

Comment

Nice car.

Comment

Thanks....yeah 8000 miles later, no problems yet......
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

should have gone civic SI...almost every mag i've read (about 4or5) compares these 2 and the civic always comes out on top, LSD,200 crank hp...the only thing the GTI dominates on is torque which always gets overcome by the civics handling...sport compact car autocrossed both cars on the same tires and the civic was 2 seconds faster out of all the drivers that drove it...but its still a nice car. just too minivan like for me...i'd pimp it i guess..lol. what do u think would get better time on the track? your CB or GTI?

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

how does it have so much power stock? thats crazy
                  You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

take a pic of your fast doll if you got one!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                      should have gone civic SI...almost every mag i've read (about 4or5) compares these 2 and the civic always comes out on top, LSD,200 crank hp...the only thing the GTI dominates on is torque which always gets overcome by the civics handling...sport compact car autocrossed both cars on the same tires and the civic was 2 seconds faster out of all the drivers that drove it...but its still a nice car. just too minivan like for me...i'd pimp it i guess..lol. what do u think would get better time on the track? your CB or GTI?

-sean
                      I think you got the two mixed up....the GTI came out on top over the SI......in the road course anyways.....My GTI stock has 191WHP as opposed to the 200 crank hp that its rated at, the GTI has WAAAAAAY more room for passangers than the SI, the GTI won't get stolen unlike an si, the GTI also has LSD....I believe that my GTI would do much better times at the track than my accord would....it feels a lot faster.....It handles waaaay better than my accord, it has much more room.....hell, its three times the car. Im deeply impressed at this car especially with the handling of it....as far as the overall design of it, im not dure if I like the rear end yet or not, the interior is gangster, as well as the front end, IMO.....when you stand next to it, it looks phat as hell....I looked into the new SI, but it felt like any other ordinary honda to me, this is why I chose the GTI......
                      1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by phreakish93
                        take a pic of your fast doll if you got one!!!!!!
                        For some reason I haven't got mine yet......
                        1991 Honda Accord Ex
                        Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

im not a huge fan of the new gtis. if i had to get one id get the generation before this one, the 00-04 i believe. either way nice pick up man, cant go wrong with german engineering.

My Members Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle
                            im not a huge fan of the new gtis. if i had to get one id get the generation before this one, the 00-04 i believe. either way nice pick up man, cant go wrong with german engineering.

Yeah, I hear ya man, I was origionally looking to get a 2005 Jetta GLI 5spd.....I still kinda want one, but after driving the new 2.0T combined with the 6spd tranny, I was very impressed with the performance......and on top of that, the only GLI that was close enough for me to buy was in cali, and I didn't want to go that far to get a car.
                            1991 Honda Accord Ex
                            Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

hmm Ill wouldve waited another year if I were you, the r36 is due out by late 2007 as an 08 model
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X