• Time
  • Show
Clear All

facelifted s2000

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

hotness

Comment

im definetly liking the 17's over the old 16's and the new tails and headlights are a nice touch too. Alittle too much red for my taste, but its not too bad. But the extra torque makes up for it

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i looooooove all that red, especially the headlight and tail light. im glad they didnt fuck it over like they did the new civic and just slightyly improved on an already badass design

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

wow that is booty-full
          DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
          PC: *searching*

Comment

I love it...

I love it!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

as the saying goes....if it aint broke, dont fix it, such as the s2000. nobody said you couldnt tweak it a little

Comment

I think in the first pic it looks to high. Like a 4x4 or something. Maybe it's the new wheels I don't know.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

an inch or inch and a half so those wheels can kinda be tucked in would make it even better....do i smell...(sniff, sniff)...a photoshop opportunity?

Comment

very nice... very hot... very bad... very much ain't gettin' it any time soon.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

2002 JDM S2K has chrome or gunmetal housing headlights instead of black, no? Would look better IMO.

Tails look hot, tho'!
                      1997 RHD AE111
                      JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Sweet! I have liked the S2000 since they came out. They did a nice job w/ the updates. I especially like the wheels. They are kinda like a mugen style. The fender gap is kind of big. Just an excuse to put some nice suspension goodies on.

I have to disagree with you nirvoUSAccord. I think the new civics look great. I checked them out at a dealer the other day. They look sweet. They have this new color called titanium gray or something. It is hot. However, I did find it funny that the emissions level went from a .43 last year to a .90 this year. Wonder what happened there. I liked last years civics too. They were just as good. Honda really has some great styling.

No offense nirvoUSAccord. Just my opinion.
                        FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

OH YEAH! Now that's a sweet car!!! It looks sexy in red!

Comment

Working...
                          X