No announcement yet.

GHOST 2.2 : 2000 Honda Prelude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simple and sqeacky-clean.. just how i like it..

Comment

ooooooh, mmmmm all red tails would look sexy...
      My praymantis accord might eat you up... Hahaha, prob. not though...
      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

yea lots of cleaning done to it....

all by hand..
        -clay bar
        -swirl/scratch remover
        -2 layers meguires gold class wax
        -chrome polish

now the whole car feels buttery.

Comment

nice work bro
          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

how did you get those seats to fit?
            Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
            Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
              Why go through the pain of shaving and filling a valve cover when I already have one that you can buy
              DIY for life.

lol seems like you caught the tuning bug again Jed.

Comment

WOW that's low. haha speed bumps/dips/driveway aprons ftl.

This should be cool, definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Comment

i like it alot, my taste.....just to damn low.

Comment

The BB6 looks mad clean in person. Good shit Jed.
                    Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
                      how did you get those seats to fit?
                      there was a guy on ebay selling sparco/recaro seat brackets for the bb6. he was selling it for 51 shipped, so i hopped on it since i have a left over sparco seat in my room.

its made by wedge engineering...the same manufacturer who made the brackets for my cb. it took a lil bit of thinking on mounting the bracket to the sliders because it only goes in a certain direction. same goes when mounting the seat to the floor holes.

it feels good, but i sit a bit higher and further away from the steering wheel on its closest position. if my legs was maybe 2-3 inches longer, i would of been fitting perfectly.

for the rest of the fellahs out there....i appreciate the comments! its RIDE LOW or GO HOME.

Comment

looks beautiful... you planning on painting the sideskirts the OEM color like the SH models? I think it looks clean as hell.... i found a DIY on one of the prelude forums ill post up.

looks hella clean....let me know should you ever decide to get rid of your OEM lip
                        1993 CB7
                        2001 BB6

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                          there was a guy on ebay selling sparco/recaro seat brackets for the bb6. he was selling it for 51 shipped, so i hopped on it since i have a left over sparco seat in my room.

its made by wedge engineering...the same manufacturer who made the brackets for my cb. it took a lil bit of thinking on mounting the bracket to the sliders because it only goes in a certain direction. same goes when mounting the seat to the floor holes.

it feels good, but i sit a bit higher and further away from the steering wheel on its closest position. if my legs was maybe 2-3 inches longer, i would of been fitting perfectly.

for the rest of the fellahs out there....i appreciate the comments! its RIDE LOW or GO HOME.
                          oh lol...I saw that auction, but I never bid cause what are the chances that I would have those seats...thats cool though...right now, I might be getting my hands on some type s seats ;P
                          Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                          Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Type S interior looks awesome. I saw a dude on preludepower with it on his car. But GL with the ride man. Pretty sure your gonna make it look bad ass just like your previous accord.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Awedome car you have there Jed Very nice with the black widow idea and keeping it simple. I can't wait to see it finished man keep up the good and hard work .

Comment

Working...
                              X