Blk EX Coupe : 1998 Lexus SC300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
    My front wheels are rubbing on the metal fender lip. I can peel tire off of it every time I get the car into my garage. I just need smaller tires in the front or shave and roll the fenders.

Temecula is about an hour south of me. Your car was originally from south oc. "dank sc" used to belong to my friend Roy. He was the one that originally built the car. It's exchanged hands a few times already since then. The fireball mega exhaust on "dank sc" was originally in my possession. Does the car still have the exhaust?

I've been collecting parts for the car for the past 5 years I've owned it. Only a select number of them actually make it on to the car. My friends have called dibs on most of them if I were to ever part with my stuff.
    I'd say roll the fenders, definitely cheaper than new tires (unless you need them).

Haha. That's funny that you know Roy. His posts on youtube are still up when he was selling the car. My wife actually bought it from the kid who bought it from Roy. We're, so far, doing maintenance on it and trying to find missing interior pieces. We just replaced the MAF (which was bad when Roy had it, i think). Such better gas mileage now. UNFORTUNATELY, that kid that bought it from Roy sold the fireball mega exhaust, which sucks because I know its rather pricey. He sold it without the mufflers installed and gave us the stock mufflers.

Such a small world.

Well, hopefully I get to see your car someday. I may not own one of my own, but I have always liked these cars. I was the one that found "dank sc" for sale. My wife got rid of the plate really fast, the car doesn't need more reasons to be pulled over for. BTW. Your car is amazing looking and I wish I could own one like yours. 97+ style is the best look for the car.

Comment

2 years later...

New wheels

Comment

very nice. Love the new wheels!
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

The new wheels fit this car perfectly! Great job!

Comment

How did I miss this?? I love those cars, they've always had the right amount of sexy. Yours is perfect...except it needs more black paint

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              very nice. Love the new wheels!
              Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
              The new wheels fit this car perfectly! Great job!
              Does your wife still have her SC?

Thanks guys. It took a while for me to find a set of HRE 540 since they've been discontinued for so long. I'll probably never sell them unless I come across a set of 19" 540 in 5x114.3.

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
              How did I miss this?? I love those cars, they've always had the right amount of sexy. Yours is perfect...except it needs more black paint
              Is this enough black paint or is it too much?

I wish I could still open my garage and see this combo, but this picture is 5 years old.

Comment

I was out cruising with my friends a few weeks ago and we saw a spot for a quick photo.

Comment

looks good
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                    looks good
                    Thanks Johnny!

I had the windows tinted, Greddy Evo2 exhaust, and new brakes.

I keep on telling myself I need to stop spending money on this car, but it never works out.

Comment

IMG_6882 copy by blackexcoupe, on Flickr

IMG_6842 copy by blackexcoupe, on Flickr

IMG_6814 copy by blackexcoupe, on Flickr

IMG_6924 copy by blackexcoupe, on Flickr

Comment

I love this car

Comment

I widened my wheels.

It's kind of a tight fit

Got some new colorful brakes all around

Comment