• Time
  • Show
Clear All

According2Aaron : 1991 Ford Bronco XLT

ENGINE/TRANSMISSION:
    - Stock 302 cid (5.0L) EFI
    - Stock Automatic with Overdrive

EXTERIOR:
    - Stock, except the handles behind the doors and the fender flares that a previous owner added

INTERIOR:
    - Stock

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
    - American Racing wheels

AUDIO/ELECTRONICS:
    - Kenwood CD player

FUTURE PLANS:
    - Mount spare tire on the rack on the rear
    - Replace the rusted out hood

duuuddee nice brunco!

kinda brings back memories of my old f-150

my interior looked exactly like that, all red but i had a bench seat and a 5spd.

man good truck.

off roadin any?
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

ahh the red interior.. reminds me of my old bronco2. damn that thing took a beating
      2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
        duuuddee nice brunco!

kinda brings back memories of my old f-150

my interior looked exactly like that, all red but i had a bench seat and a 5spd.

man good truck.

off roadin any?
        Not yet. The four-wheel drive is down for now. After I lock in the hubs, when I press the "4x4" button (early electronic 4x4 system, lol.), I can hear it doing something, but it's not engaging in 4x4. My friend, who knows a lot about Broncos and whose father runs his own shop (and specializes in Fords), told me that since it's not stuck in 4x4, the transfer case should still be fine. He thinks it's the motor on the transfer case that engages the 4x4 that's shot. I hope he's right, as that motor's about $100, where a new transfer case is something like $1000.

I bought this Bronco almost a month ago for $700, but since I'm at college 2.5 hours away from home (my parents' house), I only just fixed it today. When I got it, it needed a starter (the starter would stick and grind on the flywheel, then eventually died after a few trips down the road), solenoid switch, positive battery cable, and a battery. Even with the work I put into it, even though it's very used and very rusty for an NC vehicle, it's pretty sweet for $700.

But today was the first day I've been able to ride around in it, so I drove to the state park I work at and took those pictures.

Originally posted by c11x View Post
        ahh the red interior.. reminds me of my old bronco2. damn that thing took a beating
        I usually don't like red interior, but I like it okay in this Bronco. That might be because it's like my '78 F-150's interior.

All the speaker wire hanging out from underneath the dash is to various things like the air horn button and stereo speaker (the speaker I had was too big and the wrong shape to fit in the place of the factory speakers in the doors, and I didn't have the money to replace those door speakers, so I just put that speaker wherever I could set it out of the way, lol.)

Comment

AWESOME!!! i have been wanting one of thoses for some time now,
          my step dad used to have a 84 bronco II but it had alot of problems and the trans went out one day lol
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!
          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Yeah, they're pretty sweet vehicles. I was really looking for another F-150 I could use for hauling while I fix up my '78 F-150, but my friend found this Bronco for me, and I couldn't pass it up. It's pretty much an F-150 without a bed, really. It's got a towing package, one of the best V8's ever made (302 cid), and the blue oval on the front, so that's good enough for me.

Comment

Nice my friend...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                Nice my friend...
                Thank you, sir. I seriously need to vacuum it out sometime soon. The interior's pretty filthy. lol

Comment

eh its not dirty until theres a few inches of mud on the floor, and then all you need to do is drill some drain holes. my buddy had a black/gold bronco, it was fun until it caught on fire.
                  2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

its clean with no rust......nice..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by c11x View Post
                      eh its not dirty until theres a few inches of mud on the floor, and then all you need to do is drill some drain holes. my buddy had a black/gold bronco, it was fun until it caught on fire.
                      Ouch,. Brutal ending. lol

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                      its clean with no rust......nice..
                      Actually, it does have rust. It's got some on the bottom of the driver's side, behind the door, in front of the rear bumper, and the front of the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron View Post
                        one of the best V8's ever made (302 cid), and the blue oval on the front, so that's good enough for me.
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!
                        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

All I can think of is OJ simpson

Comment

That's actually what I've nicknamed it: The O.J.

Comment

Working...
                            X