• Show
Clear All

• ric3rboi23
    replied
    yaaaaayyyy! ^_^

Leave a comment:

• mayberry
    replied
    I know I've said it 100x over in this thread, but it looks great. Keep heR safe.

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    now get to work on putting that other stuff on. she looks b-e-a-u----tiful

Leave a comment:

• Julianachos
    replied
    Respect.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    OK...

FINALLY

i was gunna make you guys wait till my aunt took some proffesional photos of it..but i cant hold it back more then the 1 day.. lol. i still have to put everything on..my seats..my brake setup, my wheels..the cf hood..the cf rear diffuser... buncha shit lol.. but heres how she looks now =)

Im very satisfied with the work done to heR the Yellow looks exact! and she has no dents =)

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    its tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    OMFG. caR is amazing...such a relief to see my hard work payed off. OMG. im still in shock its beautiful.... but guess what...no piks until tomorow haha!! guna put all my stickers on and so forth and the CF hood! haha but until then...heres some parts i just got in

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    Damn! Already. This dude doesn't play.

Leave a comment:

• DRzCB72nr
    replied
    wooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    he just gave me a call!! he finished the caR!!!! now hes letting the paint cure on everything and said hell have it wet sanded and buffed and it will be ready for friday

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    Looking damn good bro!!! I am getting excited and that ain't even my damn car!

Leave a comment:

• jhoff
    replied
    uh awesome

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    You guys seen it from My sponsor himself the Owner of Domini Tunning!! Lol my computers down so I'm reporting from my phone..good looks juan! But the caR is coming out amazing! Its going into the paint booth Sunday or Monday hopefully and it will be ready for delivery this coming Friday =)

Leave a comment:

• icedplaya123
    replied
    Updates Updates Updates!!!

Here are some of the progress pics from the bodywork, all the dents have been fixed so far and imperfections fixed...

Next step Primer and Paint

Leave a comment:

Working...
X