Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
    Lovin the progress man! Keep it up and paint it ASAP.

    BTW, I have off the 16th-25th this month to finish my teggy and get it road worthy. I plan to make a trip up there sometime in that time frame. I will be in touch with you about whats good for you.
    thanks man..i dont move enarly as fast as you lol. and sure thats fine but u wont be able to see the caR itll be at the bodyshop for atleast 2 weeks and im dropping it off may 17th. so let me know bro!


    heres what im currently working on...


    TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

    Comment


      my boy has that steering wheel.i wanna steal it from him.nice

      Comment


        Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
        my boy has that steering wheel.i wanna steal it from him.nice
        well it might be up for sale soon.... because ive seen it in so many caRs i had NO idea it was so much work to get it working properly...so well see what happens

        TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

        Comment


          Are you repainting the whole car, or just the front end to match?
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

          Comment


            Originally posted by owequitit View Post
            Are you repainting the whole car, or just the front end to match?
            WHole car. i was told plenty of times to just paint the front and lip kit to match..the paint is still good. but theres alot of little dents and the car was keyed like 2 weeks after i got it and my dad took it to his job. so im getting the whole car Re done I also dont want to take a risk on paint matching...everyone says itll match perfect but ive seen plenty of times its never perfect and quite noticeable in my opinion..especially with such a distinctive color like yellow

            TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
              WHole car. i was told plenty of times to just paint the front and lip kit to match..the paint is still good. but theres alot of little dents and the car was keyed like 2 weeks after i got it and my dad took it to his job. so im getting the whole car Re done I also dont want to take a risk on paint matching...everyone says itll match perfect but ive seen plenty of times its never perfect and quite noticeable in my opinion..especially with such a distinctive color like yellow
              That's why I wondered. More from the paint matching perspective. I have seen a number of these conversions where only the front was painted, and it did NOT match. That is why I was curious. To me it always seemed like a huge blemish on a project of this scale.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

              Comment


                Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                That's why I wondered. More from the paint matching perspective. I have seen a number of these conversions where only the front was painted, and it did NOT match. That is why I was curious. To me it always seemed like a huge blemish on a project of this scale.
                yea it deff is. and my paint guy is putting aside a Jar of paint for me incase i ever need anythign else painted so it will match..im thinking about a Mugen Gen 1

                TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

                Comment


                  Finally...the SUPER long wait has paid off




                  sorry for the crappy cell phone piks..but im in LOVEEE

                  TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

                  Comment


                    rich ass
                    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

                    Comment


                      nice, JDM ITR seats?


                      Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                        nice, JDM ITR seats?

                        My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - Iím gone!
                        Frost White Member 13
                        My Ride
                        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

                        Comment


                          Simply beautiful.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

                          Comment


                            sick


                            Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

                            Comment


                              ur running close against AUTOZONE, in cardboard boxes
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Just do what PR CB7 said.

                              "I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by slick View Post
                                rich ass
                                LOL, i wish they still need a vacume they have that paper bag stuff all over them from shipping! but i am not 1 bit displeased with them..very minty
                                Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                                nice, JDM ITR seats?
                                i tried to decide between the Dc2 but i hated the small letters so ig ot the DC5-R recaros with the big white letters

                                Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
                                you the man lol
                                Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                                Simply beautiful.
                                thanks man!

                                TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X