X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
    well hey its your car bro, if you like it thats all that matters. the rest of the car is sick, and well done! props on quality parts.
    thanks man, i try

UPDATES

NRG quick Release+ Non Srs wheel installed+ Horn installed/WORKING!!

ive read so much bullshit about this steering wheel working and not working, that im glad i got it working properly and no problems! an annoying thing is since it is a factory steering wheel which was not meant for a quick release it does stick closer to me a little more..but not that much maybe about 1.5 inch closer to me. PIC'S LATER TODAY! im gunna focus on getting the SRS light working properly tonight.

i didnt install the rear difffuser just because i feel like its gunna be alot of work and since its under the car its hard to get it positioned right and i dont wanna put a whole bunch of un even holes all over it..so i think img unna leave it for my bodywork guy to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• 91accord4door
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    yea ive read all that info before..its still a 50/50 on it i figured itd look bbeeter on my caR since i have the rear valences wihc would help offset the diffuser sticking out. im gunna throw it on tonight and see how it looks and ill post up piks..see what you guys think..let you guys decide for me
    well hey its your car bro, if you like it thats all that matters. the rest of the car is sick, and well done! props on quality parts.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
    to be honest, that diffuser will not be effective in your application. theres to much gaps around it/above it. to be effective the bottom of the car should all be seemless like a ferrari,or any other high end sports car. and it really doesnt even look good imo. so function or form it wont be worth it imo, but its your car. i like everything else you have done, just not this. to be at all functional your car would have to be completely seemless on the bottom like this the air is just not going to run through that diffuser like it should, to much obstacles in the way to even get to it. unless your going to CF the entire bottom of the car
    yea ive read all that info before..its still a 50/50 on it i figured itd look bbeeter on my caR since i have the rear valences wihc would help offset the diffuser sticking out. im gunna throw it on tonight and see how it looks and ill post up piks..see what you guys think..let you guys decide for me

Leave a comment:

• 91accord4door
    replied
    to be honest, that diffuser will not be effective in your application. theres to much gaps around it/above it. to be effective the bottom of the car should all be seemless like a ferrari,or any other high end sports car. and it really doesnt even look good imo. so function or form it wont be worth it imo, but its your car. i like everything else you have done, just not this. to be at all functional your car would have to be completely seemless on the bottom like this the air is just not going to run through that diffuser like it should, to much obstacles in the way to even get to it. unless your going to CF the entire bottom of the car

Leave a comment:

• mayberry
    replied
    Fuckin' A. Love the progress.

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by slick View Post
    holy shit. rear diffuser. is that carbon fiber or just gloss black????

please tell me this is not going to be your daily with all these nice parts your putting on there
    not my DD but i am gunna drive it when its nice out as much as i can..as long as the suns out and its warm enought o drive with the windows down ull see me all over boston in it lol . and its CF the delivery man looked so confused lol cuz he went to pick up the box and he paced himself to do some heavy lifting and then he was like OH wow..weighs nothing!!

heres the process of making it
    http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2567049

andhow it should look installed

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    Oh Snap Son!!!!! I almost want to do an Silvia front end conversion to be like to you....

Naw car is going to look sick. Definatly going to be worthy of multiple trophies!

Leave a comment:

• dee88
    replied
    Josh homie ya the ish, we gonna get this car finish'd. You already got my word......... my boy hit me back about those tires you need, he said they could get them he just need to price them up.

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    holy shit. rear diffuser. is that carbon fiber or just gloss black????

please tell me this is not going to be your daily with all these nice parts your putting on there

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
    is it seriously only 1 of 2?
    i've seen a few of those in pics before ._.
    unless.. who makes it?
    the same guy who made my gurney flap... umm his name is AirArchitect? or something. this one was on his ITR I BELIEVE and he sold the other one to some other guy who tracks his car..there might be 3 the most but im sure theres no more then 3

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    nice man i still want to see it lol

Leave a comment:

• ric3rboi23
    replied
    is it seriously only 1 of 2?
    i've seen a few of those in pics before ._.
    unless.. who makes it?

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
    Saw this car in person over the weekend, deffinately coming along nicerly can't wait to see the finished product
    gotta come down again maybe next time ull leave wit ur phones phonebook full!! lol

here are some updates!!!

SHOUTOUT TO AUTOPOWER!!
    Outstanding customer service!! and heres something i picked up see if you can figure out what it is..the quality and craftsmanship is beyond words. its 1 of 2 produced.

Leave a comment:

• icedplaya123
    replied
    Saw this car in person over the weekend, deffinately coming along nicerly can't wait to see the finished product

Leave a comment:

Working...
X