Leave a comment:

• GREENCB3
    replied
    True baller right there lol.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
    Nice! If you don't wanna finish it I will take a week off of work and fly my ass up there to finish that shit for ya.
    lol i already put in for a week off in january, so im gathering EVERYTHING i can and im gunna work 8am-10pm everyday to get as much done and id like to end the week with the car on a tow truck getting brought to the tuner.

i got these yesterday in the mail, cant complain for 50 bucks shipped for both!

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    Nice! If you don't wanna finish it I will take a week off of work and fly my ass up there to finish that shit for ya.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    so i went for it!! i can not wait to finish this car lol

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    just get rid of the ABS. lookin good man
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    x2
    naahhh we must remember this car is an obd2 so its very important for me to keep everything as functional as possible so i can have a slight chance of passing inspection lol which i doubt anyways. But i dont want to have the cluster looking like a christmas tree lol. i also think itll be pretty cool to still keep everything and have it in working order

Leave a comment:

• tonylx87
    replied
    keep us posted on the nsx man , it looks mint , hope u get it

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    x2

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Here is the setup im thinking about after a long time thinking about it, im pretty sure the prop valve has to be the highest point in the system.

Only con i can think of is extending the abs connectors to the trunk. but pros is i can easily find a leak, it will be mostly organized and it will make running my lines much easier. let me know what you guys think

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 10-15-2010, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    so the mock up begins my friends

SHOUTOUT To my Boy EG for coming through and helping me put the damn tranny on the block and dropping this bad boy back in.. now i have to measure my coolant lines and fuel lines and wow i have so much room to play with now lol

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 10-14-2010, 12:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    Nice! Glad to see that you found an NSX somewhere near budget. Can't wait to see the R when it is done!

Thanks for the updates man!

Leave a comment:

• ExplodingCake
    replied
    Once you own and drive an NSX , you'll never go back down.

Leave a comment:

• ric3rboi23
    replied
    im going to find your house, and steal BOTH your cars once you get that thing. im gonna have to tow one with the other, it will be very amusing to watch.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    oh how much i hate you . i want a nsx so badly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X