X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    a towel would of protected your nice vc...

wire tuck with custom lines?

getting a BRAND NEW VC!! and you guessed right, still looking for a nice flare tool to do my brake lines, heres the setup im going for

fittings for coolant hoses
    shaved +tucked bay
    A/c Deleted
    P/s Deleted
    ABS pump+prop valve relocated/tucked
    AEM Methanol Injection Kit (windshield resovoir tank)
    JRSC 10 psi kit
    Earls Inline fuel filter+fittings
    Walbro Fuel Pump
    aftermarket fuel rail (havent decided which)
    Aftermarket Fuel Pressure Regulator (havent decided which)
    fuse box tuck
    battery relocated

this is all i know of for now, will update list as i go, hoping to have this done by the summer!! i would like any suggestions onc omments on parts i could go with or maybe some fittings kits available or any insight on any of these parts! stay tuned guys gunna be a hot summer!!

some piks of my progress

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    a towel would of protected your nice vc...

wire tuck with custom lines?

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Looking clean bro..although my friend says your pictures of your have popped up on Turbo Options Im actually working on his Type R as well I'm doing heater core on his so much easier than my Accord.

Leave a comment:

• mayberry
    replied
    What's going on?

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Originally posted by dee88 View Post
    Are we pulling a motor Mr.? lol
    hhhmmmm....what are you planning?

Leave a comment:

• dee88
    replied
    Are we pulling a motor Mr.? lol

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    HERES A BETTER PIK lol

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
    you're test fitting a front mount.
    yea your right, the picture is pretty bad LOL. no not test fitting a front mount ill take a better pik tonight lol

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    hahahaha did you laugh and shake your head, and walk away?
    lol yea, ive heard so many stupid things that i dont even answer them i just nod my head like yea your right and keep it moving lol

Leave a comment:

• fatboy1185
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    someone told me i had a fake R because real Rs only COME IN RED AND WHITE AND ARE RHD and come with white wheels.. its w.e. though stay tuned guys..ive decided on JRSC
    hahahaha did you laugh and shake your head, and walk away?

Leave a comment:

• ric3rboi23
    replied
    you're test fitting a front mount.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    can anyone guesss whats going on in this blurry pic??

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    wohh set this thread on fire lol! Its alright i dont expect people to know everything about my caR till this day people ask me WHY i painted my caR yellow. and dont understand its a OEM color..and ive heard worse..someone told me i had a fake R because real Rs only COME IN RED AND WHITE AND ARE RHD and come with white wheels.. its w.e. though stay tuned guys..ive decided on JRSC

Leave a comment:

• ric3rboi23
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
    Dude, USDM Type-R and JDM Type-R are EXACTLY the same, with the minor exterior and appearance differences, most noticeably the headlights, hood, front bumper and fenders..But motor wise and footwork wise, they are the same..And a GSR is NOT a USDM Type-R

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you're not allowed to import any JDM cars on to US soil unless they're 25 years old or older?? Am I right or am I just hearing things? And if I'm right, how is importing a 'true' DC2-R cheaper than buying a set of JDM headlights, fenders, hood, front bumper and misc and slapping them onto a USDM Type-R? In the end you do get exactly the same car.....I'm confussled.
    Ronald
    the jdm itr motor is better than the usdm one actually, and you can import em easy enough, but it sure as hell wont be cheaper than a front end conversion

Leave a comment:

Working...
X