No announcement yet.

Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i was telling Juan, if i would have found a motor i would have kept my GSR JDM front shell

Damn man, i dont know, i would have kept the OEM USDM Type-R Front end.

But thats me tho, on any other DC JDM front is the way to go.

Oh well, good luck with her.

Comment

oh nice update hope to see it on soon
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
        oh nice update hope to see it on soon

not for a while br0..im really a DIYer...but im terrified of cutting my Frame..and i have no acces to a welder i might rent one if i get the courage to cut the Frame =X. or my other option is to wait until it gets warmer. then flatbed it to my fathers Job and we can do it there in a nice heated garage with a lift. since im gunna bring it there to mount the new rims and new tires and the Beaks Bar. i was doing the beaks bar but there is no way in hell i can remove the 2 bolts without air tool..im a skinny dude only 145 pounds Lol. bu i brought my boys over who are "strong" weigh about 220 and neither of them could do it. so im just gunna have to hold on it

so i think i might just start getting the headlight harness ready for the JDM headlights
        Last edited by Clean-CB7; 01-18-2009, 02:05 PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post

Damn man, i dont know, i would have kept the OEM USDM Type-R Front end.

But thats me tho, on any other DC JDM front is the way to go.

Oh well, good luck with her.
          X2.jdm front is getting played out.but a type R is a type R either way.
          nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
            nice car.
            the thing with the USDM front is that..theres not much aftermarket support to make it look diff then everyone else's.... as u can see in the Sig i tried with the USDM front...but no matter what i did..it was just never the look i was going for..dont get me wrong it was VERYYY sexy...but the lip Combinations and the body kit availability for the JDM front is sooooo much better. even tho i wont be getting a JDM body kit..and the OEM USDM market was also crap..all we got is the OEM optional Raybrig Fogs...so i belive the JDM front will give me the aftermarket support i was looking for. already have my mind set on what the front should look like

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

keepin it yellow or champion white? with a black carbon fiber wing?

Comment

nice car.
                Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                keepin it yellow or champion white? with a black carbon fiber wing?

na man phoenix yellow i love it..because when you see a yellow car 80% of the time your ghunna break your neck. im thinking about white for my NSX if not Red =) lol. mark my words NSX WILL BE my next caRRR!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                  the thing with the USDM front is that..theres not much aftermarket support to make it look diff then everyone else's.... as u can see in the Sig i tried with the USDM front...but no matter what i did..it was just never the look i was going for..dont get me wrong it was VERYYY sexy...but the lip Combinations and the body kit availability for the JDM front is sooooo much better. even tho i wont be getting a JDM body kit..and the OEM USDM market was also crap..all we got is the OEM optional Raybrig Fogs...so i belive the JDM front will give me the aftermarket support i was looking for. already have my mind set on what the front should look like
                  In that case it depends what direction you are going with this car.
                  Going a different route just to be different or restoring a classic such as the ITR.
                  But thats just me, i would have loved to see this car 10-15 years from now in its original form.

Btw, what # is this caR?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                    In that case it depends what direction you are going with this car.
                    Going a different route just to be different or restoring a classic such as the ITR.
                    But thats just me, i would have loved to see this car 10-15 years from now in its original form.

Btw, what # is this caR?
                    honestly. i dont think i could ever sell it especially after all the work thats gunna be put into it. its # 00-1377

Comment

if you sell ur usdm front .you should get a good amount of cash.
                      type AAARRR.

Comment

if you sell ur usdm front .you should get a good amount of cash.
                        type AAARRR.
                        Lol cute son btw!

ADVICE NEEDED..i started contemplating getting the Rims...a few of my friends say i should jsut get the JDM ITR 16inches... theyre about half the price of the rega Evos..? any opinions?

Got my EDM Rear Fog and mannn im happy. he even sent me a spare lens! Probably gonna throw it on this weekend so stay tunnneeddd. DOes anyone know which part is the top and which part is the bottom??

Beaks Tie Bar:
                        Last edited by Clean-CB7; 01-21-2009, 12:44 PM.

Comment

UPDATESSSSS!!!!! EDM REAR FOG INSTALLED!!!

even tho no one posts...im sure someones keeping tabs on this =( lol

I also managed to Simple Green the floors..and boy does this stuff work great...before and after

AFTER

so it was more of a pain than i thought it would be..i followed the outline but still cant tell if its straight or crooked..it looks straight from most angles but crooked from some so i guess ill leave it up to you guys to decide. and a SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE =)..still have to throw on my Red rear tow hook and my beaks Lower tie bar

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 01-24-2009, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Nice job on the rear fog install, see i told you it wasnt hard

Wire that son of a bitch up! lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                            Frost White Member 13
                            My Ride
                            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

that ass looks absolutely filthy
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                                that ass looks absolutely filthy
                                Lol it is, I really wish I coulda got the beaks bar on but there's noo way I can take out the bolts!

I fitted one of the jdm fenders and the hood. Ofcourse it won't close since I haven't welded in the jdm rad support. But fitment so far looks good!

Comment

Working...
                                X