Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee88 View Post
    After school one day the week I wanna come over and take a look, that kool......

Shit's Fresh

Comment

nice josh i can't wait to see it in person.
      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
        Now sell me ur stockies for the winter
        LOL i have an idea for the stocks..its a lil crazy..but i think it might work out nicely..well see though..if you could find a white set for cheap id trade ya!

Originally posted by dee88 View Post
        After school one day the week I wanna come over and take a look, that kool......

Shit's Fresh
        no doubt br0 let me know

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
        Lmao naaa hes my boy! Even tho a few dudes that i was cool with..i heard theyve been trying to plot on me... and asking too many questions! i tell em..goodluck lol

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
        nice josh i can't wait to see it in person.
        yea man no doubt.. i wish i could of had it done by the CT meet but i dont think thats possible. it might be done but not painted yet..it looks like a Peeled bannana right now LoL..since the front is white and the back is yellow

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
          it looks like a Peeled bannana right now LoL..since the front is white and the back is yellow

but man the car is very nice looking now you decided to put that front end on it
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

That front end is sick, very good build.. Watching this project
            R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
            SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

UPDATES!!! Added JDM powerfolds to the list and Regas are COPPED!!!!!! DC5-R Recaros here i comeee!!!!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

nice
                back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                  nice
                  Thanks for the contant support bro!!!

Regas will be here in 2 weeks!!! will give you guys something to drool on... for a little bit

I NEED to find a set of DC5-R Recaros!!!!!!! if anyone knows of set PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Anyways heres some updated piks..still not welded..but my OEM HID's Fitted and the hood on! Sorry for the cellphone pics... Ill upload some digi cam pic's later tommorow! i have a welder..but i need a "special" gas i guess...so thats my mission for tommorow.

Comment

nice man looks sexy lol
                    back at it again

Comment

fits perfect.

Comment

no back seat? j/k

looking good
                        scion Tc
                        HONDA FIT

Comment

Originally posted by 94Si View Post

no back seat? j/k

looking good
                          hang on baby lmao

everythings look awesome

Comment

ohh car looks so good
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Si View Post

no back seat? j/k

looking good
                              LOL!!!! i dont want to see anything like that until another 5-10 yrs!!!!

UPDATES!!!!!

No more NSX calipers..i think i found something for a good deal that i might like just the sammeee =)

and heres the pik i promised!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X