Clear All

nice man
    back at it again

Comment

+1 for the teg

Comment

wanna sell me the nsx calipers if they will fit my accord
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

car is really coming along. keep it up

Comment

heres what ive been working on...i found out the JDM password plug & play harness is No good for the HID's..and that it would just turn on the high beam as the low beam and my HID would be non functional. so i had to find a way to do it! heres a pik. i ALSO managed to pick up a DA Hood Cable at the yard! and today some cb7tuner Vato Lokos are coming over to weld this up for me!

EDIT: 666 posts =X

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

do eric and zach talked to you.....
              back at it again

Comment

This car is deffinately coming along at a fast pace! Can't wait to see pics of the lights all hooked up n what not :-)

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

hey how did things go yesterday? got pics?
                  back at it again

Comment

Things went good, and there were pics taken.
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                      hey how did things go yesterday? got pics?
                      Things went good! HUGE SHOUTOUT TO Zach and Eric. Came through and got work done and they did an awesome job. im now confident that if i do get into a front end collision..i have a VERY SLIGHT chance of living rather then my zero chance of living before Lol

I got lots of piks i took her out and washed her up and we cleaned up the garage a bit so zach and eric could come through and work theyre Magic here are some pics!!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Comment

excuse my boys they like to come out in every picture!!!!

Comment

Man Jost the big step is not done! This car's deffinately coming along quicker than i expected, big ups to cb7members getting together to help complete this project!

Good job guys

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                            Frost White Member 13
                            My Ride
                            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

i cant wait to see it all painted

Comment

Nice ride bro. Are you going to get some things from Top Speed or you have another distributor in mind????

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                                X