Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so its all on now right? so your peeled banana is finished for now
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
      so its all on now right? so your peeled banana is finished for now
      lol^^

nice work man

i wish i could go...

next welding party at my house on the wag lol
      back at it again

Comment

Looking good bro! Can't wait to see it in person soon

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
          lol^^

nice work man

i wish i could go...

next welding party at my house on the wag lol
          no, the h23 should bolt in

Comment

i see that u didnt cut out the whole rad support. did u just cut the top half and weld the new one on?

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
              no, the h23 should bolt in
              h23 fo the sedan lol rust work on the wag lol
              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                i see that u didnt cut out the whole rad support. did u just cut the top half and weld the new one on?
                Yeah, the "conversion kits" usually include the whole front radiator support structure, but from what I understand, only the T bar of it needs to be changed and then you gotta cut a little off the sides to make room or the headlights. I'm pretty sure that's what he did. It's quicker and easier.

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
                  Yeah, the "conversion kits" usually include the whole front radiator support structure, but from what I understand, only the T bar of it needs to be changed and then you gotta cut a little off the sides to make room or the headlights. I'm pretty sure that's what he did. It's quicker and easier.
                  Excactly! we spent about a good 2 hours welding out the OEM spot welds needed to take off the T bar...i dont think i coulda sat there and removed the WHOLE Rad support it woulda prolly took me a whole day!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I removed the whole front from a CB using a drill and it took maybe two hours and it was about 30-40 spot welds that had to be drilled out. Not fun, but it worked.

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

Looks sick
                      93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                      1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                      1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                      1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                      1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                      1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Huuuuuuggeeeee Updates Tonight!! Ttt For The Evening =) I told people i was gunna step it up!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Oh yea stay tuned..... Just dont sell the cb, I put the word out even tho I didnt want to
                          93 ex coupe

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164698

Comment

so im going to guess your putting the rims or something like that on the car
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Naa mann! Let's just say I'm gunna cross out a few more things on my list and have some piks for you guys tonight!

Comment

waiting on those pics lol

Comment

Working...
                                X