No announcement yet.

Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys sorry i couldnt get you piks...but just read the updates on the WTB list..=) ill be posting some piks up sooooN!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Regamaster Evo wheels (white)=COPPED (3-20-09)
      Arc Magic Winglets= Copped (3-20-09)
      JDM OEM STYLE Carbon Fiber Hood= Copped (3-20-09)
      J's Racing Carbon Fiber Air Duct= Copped (3-20-09)
      JDM DC5-R Red Recaro Seats= Copped (3-20-09)

holy crap updates are amazing. we need pic though
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
        Regamaster Evo wheels (white)=COPPED (3-20-09)
        Arc Magic Winglets= Copped (3-20-09)
        JDM OEM STYLE Carbon Fiber Hood= Copped (3-20-09)
        J's Racing Carbon Fiber Air Duct= Copped (3-20-09)
        JDM DC5-R Red Recaro Seats= Copped (3-20-09)

holy crap updates are amazing. we need pic though
        working on them as we speak!!!! but i still have to wait for the seats and air duct and Winglets to come in i have the hood and wheelsss tho post up piks in a few hours! and next friday...? MORE UPDATES!!!!

unless you guys want soem seller piks
        Last edited by Clean-CB7; 03-21-2009, 01:40 PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
          working on them as we speak!!!! but i still have to wait for the seats and air duct and Winglets to come in i have the hood and wheelsss tho post up piks in a few hours! and next friday...? MORE UPDATES!!!!

Can't wait to see the new pics. Keep up the good work

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
          My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post

you know teasers are a must no matter if you have it or not. just gives us the enjoyment of seeing nice stuff we want to own too
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

you know teasers are a must no matter if you have it or not. just gives us the enjoyment of seeing nice stuff we want to own too
              LoL belive me you can own it too..if i can do it...ANYONE can do it lol..but ur the boss ill post some SellAR pikss!

Comment

Here they areee i have better piks of the Regas and CF hood that i will post when i get to my abuelas and unfortunately i probably wont see the seat's for another 3-4 weeks! and i should have the air duct and winglets by friday or saturday!

My piks!

Comment

450 for the hood and 260 for the lip

Comment

nice
                    back at it again

Comment

450 for the hood and 260 for the lip
                      i was actually a little upset..because on the phone they had told me 200$ for the winglets..and when i got there they said they were sorry and he had forgetten the price changed after march 1st =/ . but overall they were very cool.and i can understand why theyre the chosen Aftermarket auto shop in MA! SHOUTOUT to Pro-spec auto sport!

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                      nice
                      i try lol

Comment

i got the Ek9 winglets because IMO theyre much better looking..i wasnt a fan of the DC2 fin type..

let me know what you guys think

DC2 winglets

EK9 winglets

Comment

dude it's gona be nice
                          back at it again

Comment

dude did you get the backyard front bumper too?!
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

EK9 Winglets look muchhh better bro. That boomerang look on the DC2's look ugly as hell.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                                dude did you get the backyard front bumper too?!
                                na im not too much of a fan of the BYS bumper..i like how it looks more on the EK's not too much on DC2's

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                                EK9 Winglets look muchhh better bro. That boomerang look on the DC2's look ugly as hell.
                                thanks bro and yea thats what i thought i like the more boxy look!

Comment

Working...
                                X